WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Courtyard Boston Logan Airport

Courtyard Boston Logan Airport
Ranked #71 of 82 Hotels in Boston
Middleboro, Massachusetts, United States
“"great location for airport hotel"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

This hotel worked out perfect for our night before our trip . Close to airport , clean comfortable rooms,restaurant was great & the shuttle to & from airport was always there so we were lucky not to have to wait at all. When booking this hotel look for the park and stay packages , ours included a 25.00 food voucher too ..

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jennifer G
Justin S, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Boston Logan Airport, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you stay with us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Florida, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed here recently. The only problem I had was getting picked up by the shuttle. Note that the shuttle is green and says Courtyard Marriott East (not airport) and that the driver may not stop but just drive through in the far lane with a slight pause. When I arrived I called for the shuttle as directed by Marriott when I booked the reservation online (that notation is very helpful). It was cold outside, so I waited near the door for a few minutes before going outside. I had a good view of the shuttles and its busy, so you do have some time before they get to the designated stop. I also noticed that all of the other hotel shuttles were stopping and waiting. From a distance I saw a Courtyard shuttle so I set off outside but the driver stayed in the far left lane, did not stop and I could not get the attention of the driver to wait. I had to call back and have him come back, which took another 20 minutes. He didnt offer to help with bag upon entry or exit or offer any apology, guess it was my fault I missed him the first time? I did not tip which is unusual for me but I just couldnt do it in this situation. Once I got to the hotel, front desk staff very pleasant and friendly. Room fine, standard Courtyard. This one still has the cafe and not the Bistro. I prefer the Bistro take out concept but not a big deal, just know if you stay here that it doesnt have the Bistro new lobby yet. Very quiet and front desk very nice getting me a taxi to my destination the next morning. Just keep in mind that if you take the shuttle, you will have to be very aggressive to catch it! I would stay here again though but I might take a cab rather than the shuttle.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank SJ2007
I can assure you that our shuttle service has improved since your stay with us in January.

In recent months, we have added shuttle drivers to better meet our needs. Our time frame for pick ups is 15 - 20 minutes; however, we are often able to pick guests up prior to this time frame.

Hope you choose to stay with us again in the future and we will surely show you that the shuttle service is better than your last experience reflected.
Newport, Rhode Island
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

We stayed here the night before an early flight. We love the Marriott brand because they are so incredibly consistent in their quality and cleanliness. The room was squeaky clean which is the most important aspect of a hotel room for us. The decor and bedding was also up to date. Perfectly pleased with our stay here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank traveleatl0ve
Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that our hotel met all of your needs. Hope to have you stay with us again soon!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

When researching options for getting to the airport (limo's) and parking spaces if we drove into the airport ourselves my husband stumbled upon this hotel. For the same price as both of those options we stayed at this hotel, got a very short shuttleride to the airport for our 5:30 am flight and parked our car there for a week. When we returned we called and the shuttle came and picked us up. The room was very clean, beds were comfy and the front desk staff was nice. Thanks to this hotel and its amenities we were able to sleep in a little longer before a long travel day! We would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Ellebella_12
Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Mattpoisett, MA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

I've used the Courtyard outside Logan Airport multiple times when I needed to catch an early flight. The rooms are clean, and the shuttle to/from the airport is efficient. The park and fly option works well, allowing you to leave your car at the hotel lot for at least a week. (It might be 2.) You do need to reserve the room that way, and get a parking tag to put on the car when you check in, because they do have a limited number of park-stay-fly spots. The price for those rooms is higher, but less than parking at Logan Airport for any extended length of time. It would be nice if there was early morning food. If you have a really early flight, the continental breakfast hasn't started yet usually. Still, overall, I've found this to be a convenient way to deal with those crack of dawn flights. In the winter, if there's been snow, you might come back to a car that's buried. The airport garage is covered, so that's one advantage, but otherwise I like a good nights sleep, and not worrying about Boston traffic trying to get to the airport.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Ron_in_paradise
We're glad our Park & Fly package worked out well for you. Its our most popular package and helps many of our guests enjoy easement of getting to the airport while also enjoying a good night's rest before a trip. Hope you stay with us again in the future!
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Stayed here the night before our flight out of Boston Logan. Free airport shuttle and just a $20 taxiride from downtown Boston it serves a good starting point for exploring the city center before flying out later in the day. Rooms were clean and nice, front desk staff was very friendly!

Room Tip: Some floors up and face away from the highway, not a lot of noise but if you're a light sleeper!