4,103 results
All reviewsgreat locationprudential centersymphony hallnortheastern universityroom was cleangreen linewalking distancewould stay againfenway parknew englandfront desk staffred sox gamet stationsubwayhuntingtonbayrates
Reviewed April 23, 2010

We used to live in Boston and wanted to go back and visit with friends. We brought our 2 year old son with us and had a pleasant enough experience. They did not charge for the pack n' play crib - we were able to use the pool, located in the center of the building, but it was outdoors. It was very cold though! The rooms were a little run down, but basic - we spent most of our time out revisiting this city and just wanted a place to sleep/store our belongings. Our room faced Huntington Ave. - but it was really quiet - I've read the other reviews on how you could hear the other neighbors - maybe we just didn't have neighbors or just couldn't hear them?? The staff was friendly and we would go back. :)

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2010

The first thing you notice when you enter your room is the stench of the cheapest Febreeze unsuccessfully used to hide the foul stench of molds. The towels are so old and worn that leave you feeling disgusted with yourself for having used them in the first place. Hallways and rooms aredark and gloomy. You have to pay $10 for Wi-Fi and the room had a very poor signal, so I couldn't use the Wi-Fi. They had DSL too, but I had no clue how to set up my laptop to use DSL. There is a strong humming noise at night that I couldn't figure out what it is, but had to sleep with earplugs. This hotel is cheap, located close to almost everything in Boston, and the staff are friendly, but its cheapness is completely not worth the bad experience.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank HenryGuise
Reviewed April 16, 2010

This is the largest but cheapest room I have stayed in my USA east coast journey. Room very spacious (enough for me to practice Tai Chi), not dirty, but walls thin as I can hear the TV of the next room. Hotel occupies a large site area with gound and first floors only. Location wise, 2 mins walk from the station called Symphony and this hotel is on the same road of many 5 star hotels like Sheraton, Westin etc. There are restaurants and a supermarket called Shaw near those hotels. Price low in USA standard, US$99 plus tax round 14.5%. Breakfast excluded as usual in USA.

Beware, the price does not include a smile of the front desk staff. I don't care or mind though. And, many guests I met are teenagers and they are quite noisy.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed April 15, 2010

We stayed there for 2 Nights. The Location of the Hotel is perfect. But the Room: First When you have to heat up the room with the heathing-system, you will not sleep a minute!! The vent is so loud. Second: You hear every Word within the next four Rooms...
Internet costs!!! about 9 bucks for 24h, and Parking is about 18$
Service was friendly

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2010

Positives: Fantastic location - walkable to lots of boston attractions. Big rooms, with big beds. Clean.
Negatives: Tired/old. staff good (although when we checked out we had a phone bill despite using the phone, and the receptionist man was very rude when we questioned it).

Overall a good budget hotel in a great location for what we paid

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends