4,103 results
All reviewsgreat locationprudential centersymphony hallnortheastern universityroom was cleangreen linewalking distancewould stay againfenway parknew englandfront desk staffred sox gamet stationsubwayhuntingtonbayrates
Reviewed January 7, 2010

arrived after delayed flight from london. virgin had booked us in after i told them i did not want to drive 3 hours to stowe vt after the flight .we might aswell have plodded on the hotel is without doubt the worst ive ever been in thlobby was drab and dark checkin was ok and the staff were nice enough but the hotel is awfull when we were walking to the room i couldnt work out why they wasnt any carpets in the corridors it was like a prison
the room was big but very dull the mattress was old and flat the kids were killing them selves laughing the wife was mortified we checked out sharpish the next morning
not good

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed December 14, 2009

Spent a few weekend nights at Midtown Hotel back in November. Relatively inexpensive, especially for its location. Staff was friendly, helpful and professional. Highly recommend Midtown for locals or from out of town. Fantastic location within walking distance of tons of stores, entertainment, restaurants and nighclubs. Staff went out of their way several times to advise on evening and day plans. Great place all around.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank scottdkelly
Reviewed December 2, 2009

We booked this room based on a friends advice and I thought the price was too good to be true but was happily surprised. Got there, was able to park at the hotel, I was greeted by the front desk guy who actually looked like he was happy to be there.
Our room was very nice ( I gave it a very good because it wasn't the Sheraton but it also didn't cost half as much) furniture seemed newer, very clean, and I wasn't affraid to sit on the bed :). Great place will go back any time!!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2009

I stayed at the Midtown Hotel in October and it was amazing. Its just a skip away from the Prudential Center and 3 different Train stops. The staff is very freindly and treat you like family. My friend and I had the best time in Boston because everything was easy to get to from here and the hotel was very accomodating. I would recomend this place to anyone who wants to have a great stay and enjoy Boston for a great price.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 1, 2009

They first gave us a room with two double beds even if I had requested a king size bed. When I was moved to a different room, that room smelled like smoke although it was a non-smoking room. Actually, the entire hallway smelled like smoke. The bathroom wasn't that clean and the hotel itself was pretty noisy, meaning that the walls were very thin. Granted the room was cheap, I would not stay at this place another time.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple