If the three most important features of a city centre hotel are 'location, location, location', then head for the Midtown.
1. Location within walking distance of Copley Square, Prudential Building
2. On Trolley Bus Route
3. Large room with 2 chairs and table (but no desk)
4. Helpful concierge staff
5. Good price with parking included
We didn't like:-
1. Stingy with coffee making facilities (one coffee sachet - one coffee pouch, 2 sugars, 1 creamer sachet) per double room per day is downright mean !
We stayed for 2 nights and ate dinner at the Brasserie Jo (in the Colonnade Hotel just along Huntington Ave.) on the first night and at the Legal Sea Food (in Copley Place)on the second. Both were excellent and well recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown Boston, The Midtown Hotel blends comfort and convenience with affordability. This moderately priced hotel, nestled in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay. Just steps away from The Prudential Center, Copley Place and the Hynes Convention Center this downtown hotel is near three subway stops on both the green and orange lines. Nearby Fenway Park, The Museum of Fine Arts, Symphony Hall, and the elegant restaurants and boutique shops of Newbury Street make Boston an exciting city to visit and The Midtown Hotel the place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Midtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Midtown Hotel Boston
- Midtown Boston
- Midtown Motel Boston