4,103 results
All reviewsgreat locationprudential centersymphony hallnortheastern universityroom was cleangreen linewalking distancewould stay againfenway parknew englandfront desk staffred sox gamet stationsubwayhuntingtonbayrates
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Really enjoyed this hotel. Check in was quick and the receptionist was so helpful in showing us in a map what we needed to see as it was our first trip to Boston. Concierge was very friendly also and helpful in booking tours. Hotel is central and u have sub stations either side of hotel. Great food court in the prudential centre. Accommodation was great. Overlooking the street and each afternoon room was cleaned and refreshed. One downfall was that there was no restaurant within but up de street you have lots of options and within you have vending machines.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Stayed at this hotel as part of US tour Oct 9th-11th. Very disappointing, small room overlooking backyard, bathroom cramped with only sliding door and no ventilation. Plumbing suspect.Staff not particularly accomodating. Compared very poorly with other hotels used in Falmouth and North Conway.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms overlooking pool eg 154 etc
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Great location for Boston. Run downed. Needs refreshed. Stayed 2 different times in a 30 day period. 1st stay, had respiratory problems in room. Refused to switch my room. 2nd stay, room reeked of cigarettes. Said smoking not allowed in motel. Sprayed so much freshner, had to open window. Smell returned. Staff refused to switch room. They couldn't smell a thing. Stayed 3 nights with acute headache. Head mechanical person has a very bad anger issue. Seen him "scream" at bus load of customers who were unloading. Made statement "he didn't care WHO they were, he wanted bus to move away, so a single car could move. Should have waited in my opinion. Manager was apologetic, but did nothing. Needs some money invested in it.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank touringbee
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed there for three nights, we choose it for its location and compared to other hotels in the area the price was affordable. When we checked in the Front Desk Staff was extremely friendly and helpful, immediately offered to make a reservation in a restaurant for dinner, offered a map, and look for other information we needed, but as we walk to our room, what a disappointment... the halls are dark, dirty, noisy, the room is big but also gloomy and gives you the impression of unclean, although I must say the bathroom was clean. It needs a huge renovation! The price as I said was reasonable for the area, but not cheap, I would have expected more quality for what I paid.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lucia886
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My wife and I stayed one night at this hotel and had a wonderful experience. Room was very clean and quiet. Location of this Hotel for the price is a total bargain in Boston. General Manager was very professional and very friendly. Front Desk personnel were the friendliest and most helpful I have ever experienced. Highly recommend this hotel when staying in Boston. Close to Fenway Park and the T-stop.....can literally get anywhere in the city with great ease.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple