XV Beacon
$434
$309
  • Restaurant
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Room Service
Hilton Boston Logan Airport(Boston)(Great Value!)
$279
$247
$316
$263
$358
$229
  • Room Service
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
$291
$260
$349
$297
$289
$269
  • Pool
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
$501
$307
Hotels.com
Lenox Hotel(Boston)
$354
$311
Agoda.com
1,157 results
All reviewsgas fireplacecar serviceboutique hotelhouse carmoo restaurantfour poster bedbath saltsstudio roomroom servicerain showerrooftop deckcharles streetsmall hotelrestaurant downstairsfour seasonsmini barchocolate covered strawberries
FilterAll languages
995 - 1,000 of 1,157 reviews
Reviewed June 9, 2009

My husband and I stayed at XV Beacon last weekend and it was AWESOME! It is a beautiful hotel with a very courteous and friendly staff that we experienced throughout our entire stay. We loved the delicious treats upon arrival in our room, the stereo and the flat screen TV on the wall. The tasteful décor -a combination of old world, yet fashionably contemporary details made our stay very comfortable. We discovered a
warm and intimate feel about XV Beacon's rooms with a fireplace,
artwork and the detailed woodwork. The fresh flower in the room was a nice touch.
The Full Rain shower in the Bathroom was delightful and a perfect way to start the day! We also had a great Brunch in Mooo on Sunday morning- fresh ripe fruit, steamy hot cornbread and the Spinach and melted cheese Frittata was “to die for”. It was just a short walk to the Charles for a lovely stroll along the water on Sunday morning. I would highly recommend XV Beacon for a weekend getaway-luxurious and secluded, yet minutes from the bustling Back Bay and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
It was a much needed respite from our hurried lifestyle.

Reviewed June 9, 2009

FANTASTIC!!! A hidden gem in the heart of Boston!
OUTSTANDING personal, friendly service! Everyone knew our names! They catered to our every whim!
SUPERB room! Turn on the gas fireplace and stereo from the bed! Every amenity you could possibly ask for is in the room!
GREAT workout room, which overlooks the roof deck!
UNIQUE roof deck! My wife and I made our own private party on the 2-level roof deck overlooking Boston and Cambridge -- which we had all to ourselves!. I walked to Boston's Italian North End, got fresh appetizers from an authentic Italian market, we made cocktails, creating a unique, romantic, private experience above the heart of Boston!

WE CAN'T WAIT TO RETURN!!!!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND XV BEACON!!!!!!

Reviewed June 7, 2009

Myself and my girlfriend stayed here for a long weekend. From the moment we arrived it was a joy. From Mark on the door, Mitchell who checked us in and Jeff whose advice was excellent, all the staff were superb. Hotel was lovely, we upgraded to a junior suite for an extra $50 and it was worth it. Having the hotel car to drop us off to different places around town was very handy. Location is excellent for sightseeing and close to the park and Fanueil Hall. I would defo stay there again if travelling to Boston.

Reviewed June 3, 2009

My husband and I stayed for one night for a short getaway checking in on a Friday evening Memorial day weekend. XV Beacon is housed in a small historic building with awesome details, art deco design, with a European feel. While checking in, the Concierge offered us iced tea or lemonade which was a nice touch. We stayed in a standard room, cozy, with full of great amenities- a comfortable canopy bed, cd player with great selections, gas fireplace, cordless phones. A nice touch was a welcome platter with cookies and chocolate dipped strawberries. A good way to start a getaway. The bathroom was spacious and the rain shower was awesome- love the water pressure. They offer a line of Fresh bathroom amenities. I especially enjoyed having a vanilla flavored lip balm to use since I had forgotten mine. The hairdryer was a professional one which did not burn my hair- a pet peeve when I travel to most hotels. We sat up at the Rooftop Deck to take in the sights of the City. It was a warm clear evening with great views of the State House, Boston Common and Boston Harbor. We walked around Beacon Hill and Charles Street to checkout some local places. We also went to the North End which is a nice 10 minute stroll for coffee and pastries. We did not eat at the hotel's restaurant Moo during this trip. I had lunch at Moo a while back and the food was great, and the portions were enormous. Morning came and we took our time getting up and ready to head on back home to the kids and our busy lives.

My husband and I travel a lot for business and pleasure and have been to many great places. This one was unique since we are locals and it's rare that we stay at a Boston hotel. It was a memorable weekend, albeit short. We're talking about another short getaway sometime soon!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2009

This hotel is a hip and swanky hotel with a very accommodating staff. I am from Boston and my boyfriend is from Europe. We were supposed to go to NYC, but his business ended up in Boston for a long weekend. He insisted that we still 'get away' though I lived here. We landed at XV Beacon Hotel. From the moment we walked through the front door, it was the perfect vacation. We were greeted with the friendliest staff, assisted with all reservations (cars, reservations, concert tickets, etc). It was incredible. The staffs candor and cooperativeness was our topic at lunch, as both of us have traveled all over the world and not yet been a guest at a hotel that we had zero complaints....not even one between us! The rooms were more than we expected in every way, as well as the attentiveness of the housekeeping staff.

I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, visitor and Bostonian alike!

.....the front desk staff even remembered our names through the entire stay! Amazing!!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business