“Another great stay at The Seaport Boston”

Seaport Boston Hotel
Ranked #2 of 83 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersGold level
Scituate, Massachusetts
“Another great stay at The Seaport Boston”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed another great night at the Seaport Boston while attending the boat show. We stay at this hotel almost exclusively now when we are in the city. The staff is great, the rooms are great and the area surrounding the hotel has so many nice restaurants and bars you really don't need to go down town to have a great lunch or dinner out. If you go I would recommend a harbor facing room as the views are incredible. We live 45 minutes from the city and go in every few months and stay here and always leave feeling like we were in pleasantville. A special asset this hotel has is one of the best bellman in the business.

Room Tip: A corner harbor view room from a high floor.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
SeaportGM, General Manager at Seaport Boston Hotel, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Thank you for your review. It is always wonderful to welcome return guests, and I am pleased to learn you enjoyed your most recent visit with us. I will certainly pass along your thoughtful feedback about our bellman. Thank you for continuing to select Seaport.

Kind regards,

James M. Carmody
Vice President & General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (647)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed February 26, 2014

As someone who has spent a lot of time in hotels for business, I always make note of Hotels that I enjoy staying at so much I would consider using for vacation purposes as well as business trips. Seaport Boston Hotel definitely makes this list. I found the rooms to be extremely clean, comfortable, hi Tech and decorated in a pleasantly modern fashion. The Hotel restaurant was excellent as well as the surrounding restaurants nearby were also outstanding. The Hotel staff was friendly and accommodating and best of all the rates were better than I was expecting for a Hotel of this quality. I will definitely be using them for my future trips to Boston both business and pleasure.

Room Tip: Great bay views available
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Stayed here for one week for a business trip. My room was immaculate, the room service food was excellent and the breakfast was also very good! Plenty of surrounding restaurants, within easy walking distance too. No bath, but shower was OK.

Mass
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We stayed at the Seaport Boston Hotel for three days. We were extremely pleased with everything. The service was excellent. The staff was wonderful!! We would highly recommend this hotel to others. We plan on staying there again for our next trip to Boston.

Keene, New Hampshire
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We recently went to the NE Boat show and stayed at the Seaport Hotel. We initially planned on staying just one night but The Seaport was such a great place we decided to stay an additional night. The newly remodeled room was really nice. The king size bed was fantastic and the bathroom was modern and impeccably clean. The included breakfast had every thing one could ever want and the service was splendid and cheerful. We stayed on the south side of the16th floor and it was very quiet. The heating system was quiet and very responsive to any changes we made. The set temp was 72 but we kept the room at 68. The rooms on the north side have views of Boston Harbor and skyline but are pricier. Parking was a breeze although $34/day seems a lot.

Room Tip: The north side of the building has views of Boston Harbor
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent visit. We appreciate your feedback. How nice to hear you that were enjoying your visit, so much so that you stayed an extra night! Thank you for taking the time to provide a review.

Kind regards,

James M. Carmody
Vice President & General Manager
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This was perhaps my wife and I's 10th stay at the Seaport. We stayed in a recently remodeled room on the 17th floor and I have to say we really liked the changes which really brighthened up the space. We eagerly look forward to the next time we're able to visit the Seaport.

Room Tip: if you like views and watching the planes land and take off at Logan I'd recommend asking for a...
Sea Cliff, New York
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Drove to Boston for a Trade Show and from the moment of my arrival to my departure after the show the service was outstanding helping with everything from getting materials to the convention center to retrieving the cell phone I left in my car.
The rooms are clean and very comfortable. The bar is fun and friendly and breakfast was well done. I look forward to another stay.