We recently stayed at this hotel when traveling around the States on a trip with friends and family. This hotel is very centrally located to Faneuil Hall and many of the attractions you would want to see in historic Boston. The hotel is very conveniently located to restaurants, the harbour and only a short taxi ride to Logan Airport. We travelled up via Amtrak from New York and the walk from the station was very easily done in 15 minutes.
The rooms are well appointed, but we did notice big variations in size of the rooms even though the same type of room was booked. So if your room is small, just ask. However there wasn't much of a view. We still found the rooms very comfortable, quiet and well cleaned. Also to note the staff were very helpful and I think my mum is now in love with the Valet for the way he whistles for the Taxi's.
Finally we loved the hotel restaurant. In the evenings there is VERY GOOD live music there. We would have been happy to pay to go and see these people, so we went for drinks both nights that we stayed there.
All in all, I do recommend this hotel. Very good if you are wanting to see historic Boston and sample some of Boston's famous Maine Lobster and Clam Chowder.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 as Boston, Massachusetts' first Art Deco skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall hotel is the ideal blend of historic charm and modern flair. The hotel is centrally located downtown just two blocks from the Harbor and near many attractions, dining and shopping options. The Hilton is a premier 4-Diamond full-service hotel with 403 deluxe guestrooms & suites. It features Fin Point Oyster Bar & Grille serving subtly sophisticated regional cuisine, and a comfortable bar and lounge. The Hilton also features a brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and over 10,000 sq. Ft of meeting space. At the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall our team is committed to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District