My wife and I chose this hotel for an overnight Saturday stay to celebrate our wedding anniversary, and it was FANTASTIC!
We arrived at the hotel late morning, and although our room wasn't ready, they let you store your luggage for free, and call you when your room is available. We set out sightseeing, and sure enough, around 2pm, they called to let us know our room was waiting. Check-in was super fast(I'm a Hilton Honors member), and even though the property was sold out, the manager seeing it was our anniversary, upgraded us to a HUGE suite, and complimentary breakfast vouchers. We were on the 14th. floor, in a corner suite, which had a wet bar, fridge, and separate living room and bedroom. You need your key card in the elevator to access the higher floors. I noticed that the younger, sweatpants wearing, duffle bag carrying crowd was on the lower floors, and the more mature, nicer dressing, rolling luggage, group was on the upper floors. The room(and the entire property) was super clean. I don't know how many people notice this, but when you walk in the front entrance, look-up, and you will se a beautiful mural painted on the arched ceiling.
As far as parking goes, I highly suggest taking The "T"(subway). The Aquarium stop(Blue Line), is a 5min. walk to the hotel. If you have to drive, and it's the weekend, park at 75 State Street Garage. It's $17 a day(5am - 5am), it's staffed 24/7,and you will not find a cleaner more secure parking garage. This parking garage is also only a 5min walk to the hotel.The only drawback, no in/out privilege, but that's not a big deal, since Boston is a very easy city to walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 as Boston, Massachusetts' first Art Deco skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall hotel is the ideal blend of historic charm and modern flair. The hotel is centrally located downtown just two blocks from the Harbor and near many attractions, dining and shopping options. The Hilton is a premier 4-Diamond full-service hotel with 403 deluxe guestrooms & suites. It features Fin Point Oyster Bar & Grille serving subtly sophisticated regional cuisine, and a comfortable bar and lounge. The Hilton also features a brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and over 10,000 sq. Ft of meeting space. At the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall our team is committed to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, HotelPower, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District