Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall
$386
$356
Agoda.com
2,172 results
All reviewsfaneuil hallgreat locationquincy marketthe financial districtfreedom trailthe north endwithin walking distanceking suitecontinental breakfastshort walkcorner roomstandard roomwould definitely stay here againan upgradevalet parkingcentral locationstreet noise
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights this week. Like most of the other reviews everything was great. I just also wanted to mention that Cait at the front desk was exceptional. I had mentioned to her that we were celebrating my husband's 60th birthday and hopefully we could get a nice room. Not only did she do that she also had a little something sent to our room. What a nice added touch!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed 3 nights at this hotel in early September and enjoyed our stay. Our booking thru Hotels.com worked well and we had a very reasonable rate. We selected the hotel for its location, price, and brand recognition. The hotel is a typical Hilton, with the typical rooms, amenities, and services. Foremost this hotel is in a wonderful location for visiting Boston's downtown, wharf area, the North End and local historical sites. We easily walked to all our destinations from our hotel. There are a plethora of good restaurants within easy walking distance. As other reviewers have noted, the beds are very soft, the air conditioning is marginal and the breakfast buffet is typical Hilton expensive, but lacking the usual Hilton variety. The staff was attentive and helpful, especially the doormen who are ever present. Our room was very quiet (room 1403), and while it was rather small, it was clean and everything worked well. I highly recommend this hotel.

1  Thank Ronald K
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stayed in the Hilton Boston Downtown for two nights on my recent trip to Boston. I booked it due to its location, which truly is awesome - short walk to the North End, Faneuil Hall, water front, restaurants, etc. But for the price, I really expected more. Our room was tiny and in poor condition. There was water damage and what might have been mold along the wall near the bathroom, leaky faucet, toilet with issues, and the finishes were generally outdated. The staff was perfectly nice based on my limited interactions with them, but the room was just not what I'd expected for paying $200+ per night.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lauren M
Reviewed September 11, 2013

First time traveling to Boston and I was unsure of where to stay. This was a last minute pick and I am glad I made this choice. Although the rooms were small I did not spend much time in it.. Too much to do in this city. But the location was perfect. Short walking distance to Quincy Market and the Harbor.. The staff was very helpful, and always smiled. Would definitely go back to this hotel. And the Bed "Very" comfortable

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Rhonda F
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Very clean and appeared freshly updated. Room clean and modern. Steps away from Rose kennedy Greenway and water front. Restaurants, bars and Faneuil Hall minutes away by walking. We recommend the hotel and will stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts