My husband and I stayed here recently for a week. The location is ideal: close to many attractions and to the subway line that takes one quickly and easily to the airport. We were upgraded to a suite that was very nice. Having windows that open is great. The hotel's amenities are wonderful, including five newspapers, high-end toiletries and bathrobes. All staff members are friendly and professional and the hotel itself is quiet, allowing for a peaceful sleep. We will definitely stay at this hotel during our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 as Boston, Massachusetts' first Art Deco skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall hotel is the ideal blend of historic charm and modern flair. The hotel is centrally located downtown just two blocks from the Harbor and near many attractions, dining and shopping options. The Hilton is a premier 4-Diamond full-service hotel with 403 deluxe guestrooms & suites. It features Fin Point Oyster Bar & Grille serving subtly sophisticated regional cuisine, and a comfortable bar and lounge. The Hilton also features a brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and over 10,000 sq. Ft of meeting space. At the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall our team is committed to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District