For the past 3 years we have stayed at this hotel to enjoy all the Boston attractions. This year we will be no different! The location is perfect and within walking distance to: Faneuil Hall, Quincy Market & Boston Aquarium. The front desk has always greeted us with a smile and even gave us some free tickets to the Children's Museum that someone had left behind. This made my daughter extremely happy! The rooms have always been clean, tidy and neat. We have always stayed on the weekends so the hotel is quiet and peaceful. I woudl highly recommend this hotel for a family that wants to have a great weekend in Boston!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 as Boston, Massachusetts' first Art Deco skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall hotel is the ideal blend of historic charm and modern flair. The hotel is centrally located downtown just two blocks from the Harbor and near many attractions, dining and shopping options. The Hilton is a premier 4-Diamond full-service hotel with 403 deluxe guestrooms & suites. It features Fin Point Oyster Bar & Grille serving subtly sophisticated regional cuisine, and a comfortable bar and lounge. The Hilton also features a brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and over 10,000 sq. Ft of meeting space. At the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall our team is committed to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District