Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall
$194
$168
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

$203
$191
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $249/night.

$288
$254
Fairmont.com
$177
$149
Doubletree.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

$235
$194
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $274/night.

Omni Parker House(Boston)
$222
$206
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $261/night.

$227
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $351/night.

$238
$229
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $307/night.

$238
$157
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $284/night.

$326
$203
Official Site
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

2,197 results
All reviewsfaneuil hallgreat locationquincy marketwithin walking distancethe financial districtfreedom trailthe north endking suitecontinental breakfastshort walkcorner roomstandard roomwould definitely stay here againan upgradevalet parkingcentral locationstreet noise
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here for one night in order to celebrate my birthday in the city. I used Hilton points, so the room was free (I am a Hilton Gold member). The desk staff was very friendly and got me the best room available at the time. The hotel sent up a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries, on the house, for my birthday. This was unexpected and an incredibly nice gesture. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I work for Hilton too and when I book, the reservation usually states whether I am an employee or not. So I was expecting to not be treated as well as regualr guests but to my surprise i was welcomed so warmly! Alexander at the Front Desk treated me so well and made sure I was comfortable throughout my entire stay. The bellmen were very eager to assist me and my friends with our luggage and were efficient when getting our car from the garage. It was the smoothest stay I have ever had!! I was seriously impressed and will always stay at this hotel if possible!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank j S
Reviewed November 19, 2012

A great night in Boston at the Downtown Financial District Hilton! The hotel is VERY close to Faneuil Hall and within walking distance of lots of restaurants! The accomodations were great and the staff fantastic (especially Barry!!). We even got in some dancing at Nix's Mate to round out our evening.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank cpluie
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton during a weekend hang with some buddies. My room was spacious and comfortable. I was on the 7th floor. It was noisy until about 2 AM on Friday and Saturday nights due to being across and above the Umbria nightclub across the street. Fortunately, I got in late (or early myself) those two mornings, or it may have been a problem were I with family for the visit at this time. The room was clean. I did note some spots on my carpet, and there was rust on the shower curtain rod, and the corners in the bathroom at the wallpaper needed some cleaning or maintenance, but those are trivial points to the overall stay. My toilet, however, did seem to run a lot on its own making some extra noise in the room, but not enough to be truly disturbing. I did have to ask the front desk to replace a lamp bulb, as it was dark and it didn't work. Had the continental breakfast in the hotel. Lots of fruits, selections to add to Oatmeal, yogurts, and plentiful baked goods. The coffee could be better. The wait staff was very attentive. Additionally, I did use the gym one morning as well. It was well equipped, with plenty of clean towels and bottled water, and packaged ear-buds if needed. All in all a nice visit and recommended for business or pleasure due to its location to downtown financial district, South Station, and Quincy Market. (A relatively short stroll to all.)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Is a 4 star very well kept, clean hotel. Great location walking distance to everything.Three blocks from subway and tourist bus center. Request room away from back of hotel on weekends there is a discoteque that runs till 2 am and u wont be able to sleep