We stayed for slightly more than a week and the customer service was among the best Hilton (maybe the best)!!! The room was very clean and tidy. The communication was so good in this hotel compared to some I've stayed (not the Hilton brand). We were there two evenings before the hurricane sandy arrives and every single day leading to the actual arrival of the hurricane we would have this sheet of paper that communicate to us as to what to do and what to expect. I love the organisation of the place. The porter downstairs was so helpful, he actually brave the storm just to check the pub next door for me to see if it is open for business. Truly gone out of what I would expect him to do. Very nice gentleman and I was really grateful for him in going extra miles for the guest. :) The room service were good too and the food were delicious with again... huge servings. Overall, the best place to be and I actually convinced my friend in booking this hotel for future business stays. :)
We were very lucky that the hotel were nice enough to accommodate our requirements (ie: quiet and no smoking) and the room was very good proportioned and the bed was really comfortable (a bit on the soft side but comfortable after awhile).
Although I would say two shortcoming was that it does not have a pool for me to relax & exercise in and the subway station was about 5 mins walk but not a problem as Boston is a really 'compact' city that you can literally walk to most parts of town. :) We do find the room a bit colder as the air con was blowing cold airs instead of hot airs but not sure if this is usual in the states.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 as Boston, Massachusetts' first Art Deco skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall hotel is the ideal blend of historic charm and modern flair. The hotel is centrally located downtown just two blocks from the Harbor and near many attractions, dining and shopping options. The Hilton is a premier 4-Diamond full-service hotel with 403 deluxe guestrooms & suites. It features Fin Point Oyster Bar & Grille serving subtly sophisticated regional cuisine, and a comfortable bar and lounge. The Hilton also features a brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and over 10,000 sq. Ft of meeting space. At the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall our team is committed to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District