This hotel is not only beautiful but comfortable and all the employees are so nice and helpful. I had a great night stay. When I got there the valet man, Barry, was so kind to me and helped me with everything. Then I went across the street to the Vintage Lounge for dinner and drinks with my mother, it was delicious. We walked around downtown Boston chatting with everyone around, people were so nice. The mattresses and bedding were so comfy!! I def recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 as Boston, Massachusetts' first Art Deco skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall hotel is the ideal blend of historic charm and modern flair. The hotel is centrally located downtown just two blocks from the Harbor and near many attractions, dining and shopping options. The Hilton is a premier 4-Diamond full-service hotel with 403 deluxe guestrooms & suites. It features Fin Point Oyster Bar & Grille serving subtly sophisticated regional cuisine, and a comfortable bar and lounge. The Hilton also features a brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and over 10,000 sq. Ft of meeting space. At the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall our team is committed to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District