“It's Morton's, always good”

Morton's - The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's - The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #207 of 3,307 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront
Cross street: Northern Avenue & Seaport Lane
Transit: World Trade Center Silver Line
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Stopped in for a last dinner in Boston. Morton's always provides excelent service and food. The company was paying for it so price was not an issue. (Always a good thing)

The Surf-n-Turf special was great. The Filet was cooked to perfection.

Morton's is always a safe choice when looking for a great meal.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I was in the mood to take a friend to a great steakhouse. It was last minute on a Saturday night but I got a reservation online for this place called Morton's. I knew it would be expensive but what I got for the money was an underwhelming ersatz steak experience. It had the look but not the feel or energy of a top quality steak joint. It's the Applebee's equivalent. With promo cards and pictures of the daily specials left at your table--I guess because not all the clients can be expected to read. Morton's has the sound of an establishment in business for many years but I think in this case it's just another mega- corporate phony chain restaurant experience--at $120 a head.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Pretty disappointed with Morton's. I went there on a Saturday night at 9pm and there were only a few people having dinner.
The waitress was very nice, but the food was not good. I ordered a "rare" rib-eye that came medium well. That was pretty disappointing. another person had their meat cooked poorly as well. The side dishes came cold. Just disappointed.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

This was our first visit to Boston and our first time at a Morton's Steakhouse. We have however been to similar high end steakhouses in the United States and found this restaurant to be equally enjoyable. The staff was very accomodating and freindly. The food was all very good and enjoyed by everyone in our party. We would recommend it.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I have eaten here before but recently took a friedn for his Birthday. We sat at a table in the bar area and as usual, the food was great. I had the Sirloin and Lobster Tail special ($49) and my friend had the Sirloin and Shrimp, (I beleive it was also $49). The steaks were cooked perfectly and how you can cook a lobster tail to make it taste that good is beyond me. (I do eat Lobster regularly being from this area).
The service was something else. There were 3 Bartenders/Waiters in the Bar area that night and we saw each one of them at least 3 times, without being overbearing. Just a casual "are you in need of anything". Your water and your drinks are never empty and your table is always clean.
I know that Morton's can be pricey with your drinks, al a carte sides and appetizers but, it is worth the price for the quality, service and atmosphere.

Been to Morton's - The Steakhouse? Share your experiences!