“Nice lobster roll.”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront
Reviewed June 23, 2013

It was my first time to try lobster and it was not disappointed. It was fresh and clean taste, a bit too bland. The service is casual and the place is super local for bostonian. Recommended to try.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Tried both the Boston Clam chowder and Lobster bisque. Both ok, the bisque with whole chunks of lobster in it, the chowder lacked sufficient clams, but was equally tasty.
I went on to have a main of Whole lobster, cooked perfectly and tasted delicious. (If lobster doesn't taste good in Maine it won't anywhere!) The menu is comprehensive and also they sell raw fish.
Its not in the fanciest of locations nor the grandest of décor, a bit quirky. But as a pit stop for fast fresh seafood, maybe enroute to the airport, you could do a lot worse.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Great and fast service, excellent and fresh lobster. We ate here before we left for our cruise. We had the daily special and the place was packed.

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

WOW, what a find. Ok, and I must admit… I had the Mac & Cheese and LOBSTER!!!! Yum yum yum!!! My partner had the lobster roll and MINE WAS BETTER!!!! Only negative and I will stay it…..The place could use a gay or women staffer, just some little details missing. Now my challenge is to replicate that Mac & Cheese and Lobster!!!!

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Both types of lobster rolls were awesome as was the lobster mac and cheese. My wife's softshell crab sandwich was a bit bland. Other than that it was a great lunch