The Westin Copley Place, Boston
$402
$297
Official Site
4,198 results
All reviewscharles rivercopley placegreat locationheavenly bedriver viewprudential centernewbury streetstarbucks coffeeau bon painjunior suitepublic librarytrinity churchhigh floorback bay stationconcierge deskcentral locationgreen line
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We got a last-minute rate of $220. The location is terrific you right in between all the great shopping and terrific sightseeing. Our room had a few imperfections but for the rate that we paid it was fine I would say at this hotel again for sure.

• Stayed: July 2013
MJorgensen, General Manager at The Westin Copley Place, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Westin Copley Place...I am delighted you were able to stay with us while visiting Boston. We can't agree with you more on the location...central to everything!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have booked 4 nights, 2 rooms at a cost of well over $2000 at this hotel. I need to cancel the last night as our plans have changed but the hotel want to charge me the whole cost for the rooms for the last night- our booking is 4 weeks away. I'm pretty sure they can let the rooms again. They have been totally unhelpful and I'm dreading our stay now which is very disappointing for the start of our holiday to the US.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Ailso5

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay...I am not sure I am understanding your dilemma and whether you are coming or whether you have in fact ceancelled. It sounds like you booked an internet non-refundable rate, but I am not sure...can you contact me at michael.jorgensen@westin.com to speak further?

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We booked into the Westin last minute as we had a aerbnb disaster appartment in Boston !!! We got greta deal on expedia for that night and then booked 2 further nights, Unfortunately they could not give us a further 2 nights. This is a brilliant hotel great staff clean and so comfortable and welcoming. We had satyed at the harbour westin in Boston before but this is definitely the best by far.

Room Tip: great breakfast near by panera, great irish pub mr dooleys
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

I also want to thank you for your comments on our staff...we are very proud of all of them and your comments just validate for us that they put service first and foremost and that is 90% of the battle.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I accompanied my husband when he attended a work conference in Boston a few weeks ago and we stayed at the Westin Copley Place. The location was ideal...I walked to The Public Gardens and Boston Commons, shopped on Newbury Street (which also had numerous restaurants and cafes, most with outdoor dining areas) and strolled through a series of connected malls that led from the hotel to the Prudential Center. Our room was clean and spacious with a very comfortable bed and assortment of pillows.Hotel staff are pleasant, helpful and efficient. We walked to virtually everything except for me taking the T to the Boston Science Museum one day and to Harvard Square another. For those who do not choose to walk, there were always an abundance of cabs available. Parking rates in the hotel garage are (to my mind) high ($47/24 hrs) but I imagine that must be the going rate in prime city locations.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again and would recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Rooms on one side have river views; try to request one. The view from the higher floors is great; especially looking out over the city at night.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The location of this hotel is absolutely perfect for visiting downtown Boston. It takes about 25 minutes to walk to TD Gardens, the same to walk to Fenway Park and the same to walk to Faneuil Hall. It's about 4 blocks off Boson Commons and close to inexpensive shops towards Faneuil Hall. It's attached to a VERY expensive mall and about 5 minutes from shops along Boylston and Newbury, and another high class mall (Prudential).
I found that the rooms were comfortable and roomy for a downtown location and well-equipped - king size bed, 40-in lcd, desk and armchair. Fairly standard bathroom. The only complaint I had was that some of the rooms (and in particular, the conference rooms) had a mildewy/mouldy smell. I usually woke up in the morning with a sore throat, which I attributed to the air conditioning.
I did find that the elevators were interminably slow, and usually packed if you catch them in the lobby or on the Meeting Room levels. There were a number of times that I would have to wait for several cars to pass by to find room in one.
All in all, a hotel that will provide you with all you need to stay in Boston, and more. You definitely DO NOT need a car if you're staying here - you can walk everywhere within Boston in less than an hour.

Room Tip: Very busy streets and constant traffic noise - higher is better!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nordi

I am not sure why you were smelling an unpeleasant odor in your meeting rooms but i will check with my Director fo Engineering to see if we can find the source.