Taj Boston
$239
  • Restaurant
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
$215
  • Restaurant
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
$199
InterContinental
$287
$262
  • Room Service
The Westin Boston Waterfront(Boston)(Great Value!)
$239
Westin.com
$297
Lenox Hotel(Boston)
$354
$311
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
$311
$229
2,937 results
All reviewsnewbury streetmolton brown toiletriesfireplace butlerpark viewgreat locationthe ritzpublic gardensroom serviceelegant hotelturn down servicebeacon hillan upgradefreedom trailconciergeluxurycommonsslippers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 21, 2012

We had a lovely room and were given an upgrade; the price was very reasonable, but there is no lounge area for the guests. The bar and the restaurant act as de facto lounges. It works for a short stay, when popping in and out of Boston but not for anything any longer. We wrote a few comments about the service in the bar and the restaurant and the manager followed up immediately which was impressive. We would stay again for the location and the quality of the room and just use it as a base. Concierge very good. To get the next star it really needs to have a decent lounge area.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
TajBostonManagement, Manager at Taj Boston, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for staying at Taj Boston during your visit. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your trip to the city and your stay at the Taj. The Bar and Cafe are enjoyed by many as they combine a comfortable ambiance with a fine dining experience. Thank you for informing the manager about any service issues you had, we take all feedback very seriously and hope that he was able to fix any problems.

Regarding a lounge area, our French Room and Lounge is located on the 2nd floor of the hotel, and can be enjoyed by all guests as long as there are no functions taking place in those rooms. With comfortable sofas and chairs, tables, classic décor, and views overlooking Newbury Street, it is a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. If you choose to stay at the Taj in the future, please visit the Concierge and he/she can direct you towards the French Room and the Lounge. In the afternoon Friday-Sunday, we invite you to join us for our famed Afternoon Tea in the French Room. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to welcome you back to Taj Boston soon!

Taj Boston Management

Reviewed April 19, 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed April 17, 2012

My husband and I spent 3 nights at the Taj. Great location to the finish line and bus loading that morning. It is a pricey not only for the room but the restaurant inside. So we ate out while we were there. The staff was great anything we wanted they got for us. My only reason for not giving a 5 star is that for a 5 star hotel the rooms weren't the carpets needed to be either cleaned or replaced, as far as what to watch on TV not much to choose from and for the price you pay per night they should offer free wifi not charge you per day.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Spent three nights in Boston at the TAJ on business. Very nicely located in the expensive part of town. If you like pricey stores and good restaurants, this hotel is great.
Staff was nice enough and the room was average but overall pleasant. We were charged an extra night as I may have made a mistake in the reservation. I spoke to the manager but he told me he could not do anything about it. Can't say I was impressed as I was part of a whole convention staying there and the fees charged for our breakfasts and lunch were exorbitant. Anyways....
The heating system in the rooms was from another age with forced air at the window level and cold air in the bathroom.
We got an handicapped friendly room with a shower set low which made my morning shower an exercise in contortions. Again if you charge full fee, get me a room adapted to my needs...
Overall, an OK experience but I would no go there exept for business.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I have stayed at many Boston hotels and this was my first stay at the TAJ Boston. The staff at the TAJ are extremly helpful and do a great job. The are a few things that the hotel needs to correct. First the rooms are decorated very nice but the carpets need to be cleaned...at least in my room during my stay. Secondly, as there is no parking garage close by; the parking fees are unbelievable...$44.00 per night!! In addition you are expected to tip the help. I ended up spending over $190.00 in parking fees during my stay. Finally, the location was excellent and overall the hotel is very nice...

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
TajBostonManagement, Manager at Taj Boston, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Taj during your visit to Boston, we are delighted you enjoyed your first stay at the Hotel. We apologize that you were not satisfied with the parking situation in Boston, and we understand that city parking is limited. Our rate is carefully chosen, and is comparable to the overnight rates of all nearby garages. However, we provide the convenience of valet service to our guests and 24-hour assistance. In the future, if you decided to travel to Boston without your vehicle, Taj Boston provides complimentary Jaguar service to all guests. We hope that on your next visit to Boston, you choose to stay at the Taj again. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Taj Boston Management