“Home from Home”

Ranked #42 of 83 Hotels in Boston
Dudley, United Kingdom
“Home from Home”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My daughter & I have stayed here a couple of times & going back this time it was like being welcomed back by family. The staff are really friendly & go out of their way to make you feel at home.
The rooms are spacious & well decorated, any problem is dealt with quickly & the minimum of fuss.
Great location for the T & Boston Common.
Big shout out to Tim M for his help with a problem I had after we had checked out :)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Jenni V, Guest Relations Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
David S, thank you so much for your 5 STAR review!

We love our returning guests like family as well! Thank you so much for your loyalty! And thank you for your shout out to Tim M, we are very lucky to have him! We hope to see you and your daughter back very soon! Please feel free to contact me (or Tim M) directly when it comes time to book your return trip to Boston!

Warm Regards,

Jenni Vingi
VIP & Audience Relations Manager
jvingi@reverehotel.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (702)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Preston, Connecticut
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We just stayed 2 nights at the Revere. Our room was upgraded to a junior sweet, near the elevator. The bed was extremely firm, room service menu seemed dated. Smoke detector was yellow and the ceiling was uneven. Hotel has a nice contemporary feel with champagne upon arrival and is in an excellent location. For the experienced traveler, more is left to be desired. Would I return.. maybe??? or would probably try somewhere new. Valet park 46$ nightly. There is a list in the room if you decide to "take" items home from the room... like the ice tongs are a 4$ replacement fee.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Tim A, Front Office Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear LasVegasLOvers764 -

Thank you for your review of Revere Hotel and for sharing both the positive and negative aspects of your stay.

All of our smoke detectors are less than two years old and were replaced during our complete renovation. The mattress in your room was likely a sleep number and was possibly set too firm for your liking. I'm disappointed to hear you didn't get a good night of sleep.

Parking rates in Boston range from $38 self park to $48 for valet at almost every hotel in the city. Unfortunately, parking and space is at a premium in this city.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Scranton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at The Revere after finding a great deal on a last minute travel site, reading the reviews this place sounded awesome, and it is! Great location, a couple minute walk to Arlington subway stop and the Common and Public Garden. Everyone at check in was very friendly, we checked our bags because we got there really early. When we finally got to our rooms I couldn't believe how big it was, when it comes to traveling, I'm a minimalist, as long as the room is clean it's perfect. We usually stay in smaller roomed hotels because we're out sight seeing not hanging out in the hotel all day, but seriously the view we had on the 15th floor, I could've stayed all day and stared out the window. And the Skoah bath products were fantastic! I would recommend to anyone traveling to Boston looking for a spotlessly clean hotel with awesome views and close to everything. Thank you Revere Hotel for such an awesome vacation :)

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Amy737, thank you so much for your 5 STAR review!

Its great to read you loved your room, the view and our location! We hope you come back soon to visit and when you do please check out our Skoah bath products for sale! They can be purchased at the Front Desk anytime during your stay!

Warm Regards,

Jenni Vingi
VIP & Audience Relations Manager
jvingi@reverehotel.com
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Hi there, my name is Michael. This is an absolutely incredible hotel, truly is. Renovated, beautiful architecture, modern, clean, fresh, and most importantly the staff are simply amazing. Such a breathtaking hotel, that my future wife and I could not resist but to book only this hotel for our engagement night with our friends.
Thank you Revere, for being the best hotel in New England.
-Michael

Room Tip: The Junior Suite King!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Derry, New Hampshire
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We stayed for one evening to celebrate a milestone birthday. The location of the hotel was perfect because we wanted to see a show. It is connected to a garage so parking was a no brainer. There are many great restaurants within walking distance, even on this cold rainy day. I filled in the reason for our visit when making the reservation online, and at 4pm someone arrived with chocolate covered strawberries and a lovely card. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were the best I've ever slept on. I wish I could buy them for home. The concierge got us into the Rustic Kitchen restaurant and it too was fantastic. I have nothing but lovely memories.

Room Tip: A high floor for a good view.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Tim A, Front Office Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear tkjolicoeur -

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Revere Hotel - we are very grateful for your 5-star Review.

I'm delighted to hear our fantastic staff took notice of your special occasion and made your milestone birthday even more fantastic. We would be happy to provide you with the name of the brand of pillow we use - many of our guests absolutely rave about them and for guests that want a different pillow experience, we offer a full pillow menu!

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kingston, Canada
Reviewed March 16, 2014

In my experience not a 4 star hotel. Stains on upholstered chair. Frayed carpet near entrance. Very slow WI-Fi after 5 pm, could hear toilet flushing in next room. College boys floor below making crazy amount of noise. Bathroom had some surfaces that were not so clean. On the up side staff were friendly and helpful, bed was comfortable and central location to many attractions.
This hotel is a three star in my books.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Tim A, Front Office Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Joe B -

Thank you for your review of Revere Hotel. We are delighted you found the beds comfortable and the staff friendly and warm.

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding the details of your reservation. I would like to personally walk the room with our Director of Housekeeping and Director Of Engineering to inspect the issues you mentioned in your review.

Warm regards,

Hat Yai, Thailand
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

The Revere Hotel is very good, absolutely no problems! Claire and Tim on the Front Desk are superb. Sylvia and Navenca provide excellent housekeeping, my room was immaculate everyday.

I have to thank the hotel team for helping locate a misplaced item, thank you!!

It is a pleasure to recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Tim A, Front Office Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Mr Eddon -

It absolutely MADE my Saturday morning to wake up and read your wonderful review and thank you for the personal mention!

I'm so happy you had a wonderful stay and it was a great that several of us got to know you personally on this visit. Please - travel safe and reach out to me directly if I can assist with your next booking at Revere. You already have my email address and I look forward to hearing from you. We'll make sure you get your favorite room!

Warmest,