4,814 results
All reviews emerald lounge pillow menu rooftop bar small balcony the theater district bath products legal seafood indoor pool modern hotel junior suite public gardens upon check parking garage freedom trail beacon hill location was perfect newbury street
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My second stay in this hotel this year. My first experience was not too bad but this time I did have few complaints. The plumbing was very noisy, not only in my room but in surrounding rooms. You could hear the loo flush in the room above every time !! Also the lifts were very slow, a wait of almost 5 minutes was not unusual. The location of the hotel is great if you want to sightsee Boston, but be prepared to most certainly pay for it !! I will certainly look for other accommodation for my next visit. A disappointment really because after my first visit I thought that I had found a good hotel for my regular visits to Boston. Not really good value for money.

Room Tip: Avoid any rooms near the lift shafts.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Derek W
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Very warm welcome and efficient staff. Our room was spacious, comfortable and clean. Great location with good restaurants and shopping nearby. Was pricey $400+ because of Head of the Charles weekend but had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night here and had a very nice experience. The hotel is beautiful and clean and in a nice location, just around the corner from the gardens. My only complaint is that while the staff are open to and friendly toward children, the hotel and restaurant made it a bit difficult. There were a bunch of wires exposed, and quite a few knobs and levers in the shower within easy reach of our 10-month old. We could not find an elevator to get into the restaurant and with a stroller it's an inconvenience. If it hadn't been raining causing us to stay inside, I'm sure we wouldn't have noticed these things. All in all, a lovely place, great service.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank KailynnK
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The hotel is in an old structure which has been updated with fairly nice appointments. It is a good hotel for 225/night and not a good hotel for 300/night. The lobby is nice but really limited in size.

Room Tip: Nothing special but very good beds and a good bathtub type shower
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Erico D
Reviewed October 21, 2013

From the warm welcome at arrival- expecially to my dog, and the champaigne at check in, the Hotel Revere exceeded my expectations! The rooms are beautifully done, in warm and relaxing tones, and with plenty of space. Great location- I walked everywhere. Great respite from the city, with an intoxicating lobby scent, that made you take a deep breath and feel great to be "home". Special thanks to Tim and Justin, who were so gracious, along with the VIP Relations Manager Jenni(loved the treat).
We will definitely recommend the Revere, and will come back!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family