“CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN”

Revere Hotel Boston Common
Ranked #38 of 84 Hotels in Boston
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Very pleased to find this hotel so clean and updated. Even the shower products were quality(I usually bring my own but forgot them) the staff was so friendly! I would return in a heartbeat! It was my anniversary and just wanted to get away. We had a great time. We ate t Legal Seafood which is directly across the street.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Jenni V, Guest Relations Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

JaniceJohnJohn, thank you so much for you great review! Im so glad to hear you enjoyed our local Skoah products! We do sell all of our Skoah products in our lobby so the next time when you visit you can take them home with you! Or if you cant wait for your next trip to Boston please feel free to contact me directly and I can certainly mail you your favorites! Thanks again! And I look forward to hearing from you soon!

There are newer reviews for Revere Hotel Boston Common

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We enjoyed our room at the Revere immensely. The great big bed, the mod furniture, the impeccably clean bathroom, the beautiful balcony overlooking Boston - the room was lovely. The champagne at check-in was a nice touch as well. Two things were underwhelming though, totally forgivable but still, it's tripadvisor so...

1. How do they not have HDTV? I was looking forward to 500 high-definition channels with absolutely nothing to watch on them.

2. From the moment you enter the hotel your olfactory senses are hit with a barrage of flowery perfume. So much scent. And there was a different yet equally strong smell in the elevator. And yet another intense odor on the floor we were staying on. It was an extreme experience. Thankfully the room itself was fragrance-free!

Other than that, it was all good. :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Would certainly recommend this hotel and location - very clean rooms and value for money. The restaurant across the road is wonderful (we ate there both nights we were in town) Legal Seafoods!! We booked last minute for Labour Day weekend and got a terrific rate although not the best view (you can't have everything!)

The concierge during the day was very helpful however the afternoon/night concierge was lacking in knowledge and wasn't really interested in assisting us!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Sharyn P thank you so much for you review! Im glad to read that you enjoyed your stay over Labor Day Weekend! Legal Seafoods is one of my favorite restaurants in the city as well! Hopefully we will see you again next year! Im sorry to hear about our evening concierge, I have certainly addressed the issue with my team, this is certainly not the norm, all of our concierges are born and raised in Boston and customer service is our number one priority at the Revere! Again thank you for your review and we look forward to having you in the future!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had a wonderful one night experience at Revere. I would highly recommend this to friends and family. Pool leaves something to be desired but outdoor terrace with chairs and tables is really nice. Rooms are nice and clean and lobby is super chic.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My fiance and I stayed here over Labor Day weekend.

Pros:
- We got a glass of champagne at check in
- Modern, and comfortable bed
- Great location (you're really in the middle of Boston and can walk to so many places! Or take the T)
- a little balcony (not a great view but hey, it's a balcony nonetheless!)

Cons:
- Check in process was a little slow. It seemed like the 3 people staffing the front desk were doing a lot of things at once (retrieving luggage for guests who seemed to be hanging out in the lobby area and checking guests in at the same time). I guess there were more people there because of the holiday weekend?
- expensive parking! we parked in the "public lot" in the hotel. If you're driving, I would do some research on parking options in the area.
- no mini-fridge

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AnnaIshii

Annalshii, thank you so much for you review! Im sorry to hear about your check-in process I have certainly informed my Director of Front Office Adam and he has addressed the concerns with his team. Im happy to inform you that we do have several rooms with refrigerators, please just ask for one at the time of check-in and our Front Desk Agents will gladly upgrade you. In regards to parking we are the only hotel in the city that owns, operates and offers self parking in the city on site. Being in a large city, valet parking is normally the only parking service provided at a hotel, our self parking rate is priced below every hotel valet service in the area. You are certainly always welcome to find parking elsewhere, however the majority of our guests love the convenience of being able to come and go out of our garage on their own, at their leisure, as many times as they want for 24 hours at no additional charge. Again thank you for your review, we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Upon entering Boston's center, I wasn't too impressed with the city in general; however....as soon as I walked into the lobby of the Revere, all that changed!! The staff were all smiles as they promptly checked me in (no waiting!) and served crisp, refreshing champagne while I took a quick look around the lobby. I was fortunate enough to secure a GORGEOUS suite on the 24th floor thanks to a good friend and the general manager's (Simon?) flexibility and generosity. The room exceeded my every expectation in regards to view, cleanliness, décor.....I could go on and on. Exceptional experience, exceptional hotel in one of America's finest cities! I will definitely be staying here next time I'm in Boston!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The room was nice and a good size. The pool was closed for 2 days while we were there. I had a problem getting out of the garage with the pass key they gave me on 2 occasions. I had to walk down from garage to the desk to get a new card to get the car out of the garage. The hotel is convienient to the T and the public garden and theatre district.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family