“Very nice hotel!”

Ranked #41 of 83 Hotels in Boston
Meridian, Idaho
“Very nice hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

I stayed at this hotel shortly after it opened last June, and it was great for a girls getaway. Though I had LOTS of issues trying to reserve the room by calling in (the promo code I had required a phone reservation), the hotel graciously sent up champagne and strawberries to our room the first night in apology. Comfortable beds, nice bathroom area. We were able to walk to the hotel after taking the public shuttle bus from the airport to the transit center near Chinatown. It wasn't the easiest walk with a large roller suitcase, but it was doable! Hotel is convenient to downtown, we walked pretty much everywhere. The pool was nice as well.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank NAUgrad2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (675)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Albany, NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Stayed one night with a Living Social voucher. Customer service was outstanding starting at the door and throughout our stay. Room was very nice with lots of little luxuries included. Would stay there again. Ate across the street at Legal Seafood which was another excellent experience!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Lynne7584
Concord, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

My husband and I spent Easter weekend at the Revere Boston Common. The glass of champagne at check-in was a very welcoming touch. The lobby is very modern. The guest rooms are spacious for a city hotel and very well appointed. The elevator system is one area of frustration - very long wait every time we used them. The exercise room is nice but I am glad the temperature was above freezing as you need to walk outside to get there.

• Stayed March 2013
Weston, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I had stopped writing reviews because of the fear of being sued for a bad review! However, we just had such a great experience at the Revere Hotel that I had to share! My husband booked the hotel, which is hard for me to relinquish control as a vacation planner! So, besides looking at their website briefly, I just went with it. We got there after a three hour drive around 3:45 expecting to check right in. There were a lot of people milling about and we found out that we couldn't check in yet because the room wasn't ready. Joe, at the front desk, was very gracious and apologetic. The kids did well waiting around with their electronics. After 40 minutes I check in with Joe again and he did have a room available, but not one with a refrigerator, as we had reserved. He offered to take a substantial amount off the room rate to give us a room without a fridge. That worked for me. My husband thought he'd booked a room with breakfast, parking and ICA tickets included. Joe said that our reservation didn't show the museum tickets, but that he'd look into it for us. BTW, Youssef, the valet was great when we arrived and stored our stuff for us while we waited. Then it was brought to the room by a very helpful bellman. The hotel was modern and clean and we had a good view of the city. The room had two bathrobes and the bellman ordered two more for us for the kids. The hotel offers Skoah bath skincare products in bulk in the room. I liked that they didn't use the little bottles. We ended up liking the products so much that we placed a big order online when we returned home. The hotel is in walking distance of many good restaurants, which was very handy. It's also close to subway stations. Our kids hated the train as it was squeaky and jerky and my daughter cut her foot on something in the train. After that we took cabs around. The hotel was very accomodating with bandaids. One of the most impressive things was that Joe had a card under our door when we got back from dinner with a note saying that he wasn't able to confirm the museum tickets, but he was giving them to us anyway. We tried all weekend to thank him and never saw him working again. Thanks, Joe! We really enjoyed the contemporary art. We liked seeing Youssef everyday as he was so friendly. The breakfast buffet was very good and all staff was so welcoming. We will definitely stay at the Revere the next time we visit Boston!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lyn M
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I never write reviews. I wrote too many when I was a travel agent! However after spending a week here it felt like home. I met so many pleasant staff especially John the concierge.
My daughter had a lovely chocolate cake and champagne delivered for her birthday too.!
The emerald lounge is fab and very chic - staff very friendly.
Location wise perfect. Our room with balcony perfect large and airy and clean. We were on 17th floor with a lovely little fridge and microwave as requested.
Business centre a great plus as my phone would not work in UsA.!
Reception welcoming and flexible and late check out great help.

Room Tip: 17th floor great to have the fridge not sure if in other rooms other floors
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Susan M
Lake George, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stayed 1 night with a deal from Living Social with another couple. Both rooms were very nice and had amenities like robes and slippers which were a nice touch. The best thing was the customer service. They worked with us to make last minute modifications to our reservations so we didn't have to cancel our trip. We really appreciated all of their help.

Room Tip: WiFi is slow.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Boston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed there for one night. I loved our room; very clean and tastefully decorated. The location was also great. We went to see Shear Madness which was just a short walk from the hotel. We had dinner on Newbury street. We took a cab there because we had reservations, but walked back to the hotel. The only negative things about it is that the hotel charges for parking and that they charge $6 for the bottled water in the room. I would personally prefer to pay $50. extra bucks and have those things included.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple