“Wonderful night in Boston”

Revere Hotel Boston Common
Ranked #36 of 86 Hotels in Boston
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We checked in to the hotel a hour later it started o snow. WE were on the 28th floor.What a great view we had of logan airport.wALKED OVER TO SEE sHEAR Madness.Walked around Boston after show.What a great location.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (4,292)

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Checked in this past Saturday, and the woman checking us in was very gracious and polite. Our room was not ready so she took our bags, while we went out to grab lunch. Upon our return the room was ready and we were again greeted by her with a glass of champagne. The room was decent with a balcony and within walking distance to many of the things we chose to do while on our getawat which was great.
I agree with other reviews in that you can hear adjacent room noise like loud TVS and flushing of toilets, but it was not so bad. My only complaint would be the housekeeping. On Monday our last night there our room was never cleaned. Honestly it seemed like the whole 20th floor was having a bit of a problem. Their was room service and glasses sitting in the hall from the minute we left the room in the morning till we returned at three p.m. and still sitting there in the hallway when we left at 6:30 for dinner. The worst part though was that our room was NEVER CLEANED THAT DAY! The housekeeper knocked at 5:45 and told us she was leaving at 6. So our room was not touched at all, I guess I should be happy that she did replenish my towels and took out the trash with my assistance. Maybe they were understaffed, but seeing the maids cart on the floor from when we left at 9:30 until I left for dinner again at 6:30 to not have your room cleaned just doesn't seem like the best situation. That is the only disappointing thing about my stay at the REVERE hotel.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We have stayed in the Revere twice using a Living Social coupon. It is very convenient to the Common, Freedom Trail, Theater District, the South End, and the T. We found the staff very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were large, comfortable and clean. We would definitely stay here again even without the coupon.

1  Thank rkniffen
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Stayed at the Revere for two nights with my husband and two teenage daughters. I was looking to use miles for a room and this was one of the best deals around. I read the reviews and it seemed like it would work our well. Staff are very friendly and helpful, nice to get a glass of prosecco on check-in. There really is no lobby- just a big circular marble or tile ramp down to reception area. Modern in style, but I kind of like a lobby where you can sit down and maybe get a casual drink. The room itself was comfortable and clean. Two queen beds which is nice with the kids- lots of places only have doubles. Comfortable beds and linens with a nice bathroom. Pool area was ok- could use more fixing up. Buffet breakfast at Rustic Kitchen hotel restaurant was mediocre. Overall, it worked well for us and I'd stay again with family if the deal was good, but wouldn't be my first choice.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank suebhon
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We checked into this hotel the night before a big blizzard in Boston. We arrived late at the hotel and they were so friendly and professional. They let us know that they were going to have some activities for hotel guests do to so that we weren't stuck in our hotel rooms for the whole weekend since the entire city was going to shut down. They kept their staff in the hotel all weekend so that there would not be any interruption in any services that they had. The concierge kept us updated constantly on what was open in the city and what wasn't. The rooms were beautiful and spotless and the bath products were lovely. We had a terrific view from the 22nd floor. To my surprise, they even sent chocolate covered strawberries and champagne to my room since I was celebrating my birthday. The entire staff even signed the card. At the end of the weekend, I hated to leave and I made sure to stop at the front desk to tell the staff how much we appreciated their hard work all weekend.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Everything about this hotel is EXCELLENT ! their services Is amazing,The girls at the front desk are always so sweet and helpful , one of the girls name dela welcomed me with a glass of champagne, and jing ya has been really helpful with all my questions. The rooms are big and clean & also beautiful !!! definitely had a enjoyable stay at the hotel !!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The Revere is immaculate and run very efficiently. It is in a great location although I agree with a previous reviewer the parking was expensive. Stay here if you are looking for a modern, clean, straightforward experience. Not for someone who is looking for charm.

Room Tip: Do not stay on the 24th floor. The elevators are very slow and there is machinery on the roof that i...