“Wonderful room. Beautiful area of Boston”

Revere Hotel Boston Common
Ranked #38 of 84 Hotels in Boston
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great hotel with very chic conferences rooms. The room was roomy and very clean. Loved the hotel amenities, a brand called Skoah. The hotel has great views and close to many great restaurants. The kids loved the pool.

• Stayed: January 2013
There are newer reviews for Revere Hotel Boston Common

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed at The Revere in Boston on New Year's Eve. The lobby was very cool and we were given champagne as we were checking in. The room was modern and comfortable ... plush linens, pillows and towels. We had a balcony overlooking the city. The soaps in the bathroom were luxurious! Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: There are balconies on each end of the floors, be sure to check out the view from both sides!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I got my stay at the Revere through Priceline. It was a great deal for a holiday weekend. The hotel lobby was very pretty, but it always had a very strong aroma of perfume/air freshner. The room was a good size as was the bathroom. There were bathrobes and slippers available. There was no fridge/minibar. There was a coffee/tea maker. The soap/lotion/shampoo/conditioner/hand cleanser were in an apparatus bolted to the wall/shower tiles. My room had a balcony and the thermostat was very responsive to my fickle whims.
We were able to check in early, so we did not get our Champagne on check in. Went back later and got our drinks. Valet was pretty quick to get the car. It cost 1/2 what I paid for the room to park the car ($46/nt). But, it is Boston and the location was great, so I expected that.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I booked a weekend here back in November 2012 for a January 2013 trip. I had seen an Amazon Deal for the hotel and when I went to the hotel website, saw I could book directly through the hotel at the same price as the Amazon Deal if I booked in advance. I also got a complimentary room upgrade that got us a king room on the top floor with a balcony. The trip was for my boyfriends birthday. This place was AWESOME! Seriously I think the best hotel Ive ever stayed in. The hotel is sleek and modern from the moment you walk through the doors.

First off, we were greeted with champagne as we waited on line to check in. Check in was quick and easy and we were on our way to our room in about 10 minutes after we arrived. The room was such an awesome surprise when we entered. Comfy bed, awesome furniture and a bathroom stocked with Skoah products. We relaxed for a bit after we arrived and were completely surprised when someone knocked on our door with a little cake in honor of my boyfriends birthday. The hotel sent it up on their own and it was so great of them to do so. And each night, someone knocks on your door with complimentary popcorn and a bag of ice!

Honestly, the customer service in this place is top notch. I have not one single complaint about this place and we will absolutely consider coming back here in the future.

What does stink is the parking in Boston. All the garages are so ridiculously expensive to park overnight! Why dont the hotels offer some sort of validation so you can save some $ on the parking???

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Just returned from staying 2 nights at the Revere with my wife and two teenagers. Check in was slow (long line of guests) but the staff (Charlotte) acknowledged the wait and apologized for it when it was our turn to check in. A nice touch that made us feel welcomed. The glass of champagne also did wonders after a long drive! Our room (2 Queens) was plenty big for the 4 of us and the beds/pillows were very comfortable. The room had a balcony but we did not use it because of the weather. The hotel pool was terrific as was the fitness room. The location of the Revere is also a huge plus. Walking distance to many attractions (approximately 15-20 minute walk to Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall), good restaurants (Rustic Kitchen, PF Changs, Legal SeaFoods, Maggianos are basically right outside). There is also a Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts for morning coffee just down the block. The only negatives we experienced is we heard the guests in the next room and parking is expensive ($40/night self; $46/night valet). We will definitely return to the Revere on our next visit to Boston.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Simon M, General Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Revere Hotel Boston Common. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and were able to utilize our indoor heated pool and brand new fitness center! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have not yet stayed here. We bought a Living Social deal for 2 nights which we will be using Feb 6-8 (for my birthday). We have been given the run around in the past booking these deals at other hotels but the staff member I talked to was so pleasant and made the booking a breeze. Hopefully our stay will be great and will have a new place to stay for our monthly weekend stay in the city. More review to come.....

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing the Revere Hotel Boston Common to celebrate your birthday. I am delighted to hear how much you are looking forward to your upcoming stay. Make sure to check out Emerald Lounge and try one of their craft cocktails; the Blueberry Vojito is my personal favorite. Also, don’t forget to pack your workout gear so you can try out our brand new 24 hour fitness center with state of the art equipment and bring your swimsuit in case you want to take a dip in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to having you stay with us!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The hotel has a very modern feel. Check in was fast and the glass of champagne is a great touch. Our room was clean and had a nice view of Boston. My husband though the mattress was too hard, but I sleep like a baby. I really like their options of shampoo, conditioner and body wash. They provide full size bottles so you don't run out and there is multiple options. The only negatives are the $46 valet parking fee and the bathtub drain in our bathroom was completely rusted.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying at the Revere Hotel Boston Common. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the Skoah products we offer in our guest bathrooms. Being a green hotel, we chose the large bottles with pumps to dispense the products so we aren’t being wasteful. We also offer self parking for $40 per night for the next time you stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.