4,687 results
All reviewsemerald loungepillow menurooftop barsmall balconythe theater districtbath productslegal seafoodindoor poolmodern hoteljunior suitepublic gardensupon checkparking garagefreedom trailbeacon hilllocation was perfectnewbury street
Reviewed May 31, 2012

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at the new Revere Hotel! The location is perfect, in the theater district close to downtown, the parks, restaurants and shops! The room was spacious and clean, so was the bathroom; very comfy bed, modern furniture and nice view from the balcony. All the staff was very friendly and helpful, Champagne at check-in is a nice touch and very welcoming! Relaxing on the roof deck was a great escape from the city. We will be back!!!

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I stayed in this hotel with my husband and 2 daughters in May 2012 I had booked a king room and a double room it appeared that only 1 room was actually booked, but we got 2rooms next to each other and they were lovely nice bathroom, coffee making facilities, balcony (as my hubbie is a smoker), we were not offered Champagne as we checked in the people beside us were I thought it was a package they had paid for but I have read comments here and it appears to have been offered to most folks so I am not impressed..

while we stayed at the hotel there was a fire on the 3rd floor and there was 3/4 units of the fire dept attending we were on the 10th floor the fire alarm did not sound on our section of the floor, but my daughter heard an announcement telling everyone to evacuate the building, so she alerted us and when we saw the fire man from the balcony he told us that the fire was under control and to stay in our room, but the folks in reception told us to leave the room..
It did not appear to be serious.. And when we got the all clear and an apology for inconvience we returned to our room..
I spoke to the folks at reception the next day about the alarm not sounding on our part of the floor and was assured that they would get an engineer to check out the alarm sounder..
The food in the Rustic Kitchen was very nice we had brekkie there 2 mornings..
The staff were very friendly and could not do enough for us we enjoyed our stay and would stay there again..

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Stayed here for a couple of nights at the top floor with an amazing view of the city. A bit puzzled at the beginning since there is no a proper lobby but the entrance takes you to a car park which costs $34 per day even if you are a resident. So no traditional lobby but just an entrance to the a multi storey car park

The room was big maybe the biggest i ever had myself with a comfortable bed and good acoustic insulation,however, an average bathroom. Breakfast is about $30 for a continental breakfast and the staff is really kind.

Wifi is free and the gym and swimming pool are looked after and well positioned in term of light with a nice view of the city. There were no lanes in the swiming pool so you can relax but not really suitable for a serious workout.

All in all I found this place very good and well located with nice staff who could help help organise you leisure activities in the city. I can't really say much about the cost of the room as my company paid.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2012

The hotel was recently renovated from a Raddison. The rooms were very nice. My Niece celebrated her wedding reception at the Revere this past weekend. People from all over the US, Europe and Australia were staying at the hotel. The first common problem was the electronic room key. It was not marked which way to slide it. So you would try every which way and it still would not work. The other problem was the elevators were not always working and the hotel seemed to be full. Waiting 15 minutes was not unusual. One guest of the wedding was having a serious stomach problem and had an accident trying to use the key and another waiting for the elevator. The Hotel did right by her but it was so humiliating for her. The staff was wonderful and apologetic. I would return if the kinks get worked out. The locations is so close to the Common. It really was a very nice area and plenty of restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Booked over Hotwire. Very contemporary hotel with nice features. Staff was incredibly friendly and accomodating. Rooms were nice and clean. Elevators too slow but hopefully they are working on that. If you need parking after checkout make sure you check with hotel rather than paying garage directly. On checkout day we could keep our car in garage for entire day for only $5 more..on top of the $34 for the overnite.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family