8,962 results
All reviews boston cream pie freedom trail last hurrah parker house rolls great location historical hotel rooms are small deluxe room an older hotel within walking distance historic boston quincy market central location faneuil hall the north end valet parking beacon hill
Reviewed April 8, 2016

Staff is lovely, but the hotel is tired worn and dusty for the price. It is centrally located which is a plus if you want someplace central. Rooms are small and lack good outlet access to charge electronics, bathrooms are worn out and teeny, and you can hear people slamming doors all night.

Reviewed April 8, 2016

My review is really 3.5 starts. The location of this hotel is great, center of the city near a lot of great things to do.

You also cannot beat the history of this hotel. I had heard about it, but didn't realize that staying here was actually going to be like walking into a time capsule.

I had a room on the 3rd floor (which I later discovered was haunted), and there was just one small window very close to the ceiling, so it felt a bit claustrophobic. The blankets on the bed were also a bit dirty, and there were some room flaws, but I attributed this to EVERYTHING being old. The internet was also not great, but I think this is common. I just don't understand why hotels everywhere don't offer free fast WIFI, only mediocre wifi. Over the weekend there was also a lot of street/bar noise heard from my room which was unfortunate.

Staff was friendly, checking in was a breeze, and overall I would stay here again for the history, but not the place to stay if you are easily creeped out or need windows.

Reviewed April 8, 2016

The Omni Parker House is a beautiful facility, filled with ornate woodwork and decorative moldings in the main areas. You feel a richness when you come in. The rooms are small, but well done. They could use another outlet for chargers near the bed but that is my only complaint about the room. The iron is so-so if you need to use one while there. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. history is around every corner here too for those who want to see the sights of Boston.

Reviewed April 8, 2016

As a severely hard of hearing individual who has a cochlear implant Omni Parker House goes above and beyond to always prepare my room with hearing aide devices to make my stay comfortable and safe. I do not even need to tell them as it is listed in my profile so I know they will make sure everything is all set. My loyalty ambassador is just awesome. It is nice to see a business who cares ....

Reviewed April 8, 2016

I very much enjoyed my stay at the Omni Parker House Hotel. The Hotel is a beautiful, old hotel with tons of charm and history. My guest room was very small but not an issue for me since I didn't spend much time in the room. The staff was warm and welcoming always. The hotel is located in the heart of Boston within walking distance to nearly everything Boston has to offer.