8,962 results
All reviews boston cream pie freedom trail last hurrah parker house rolls great location historical hotel rooms are small deluxe room an older hotel within walking distance historic boston quincy market central location faneuil hall the north end valet parking beacon hill
Reviewed January 8, 2015

I took Hainan Airline from Beijing to Boston to attend a conference. I chose Omni Park House because it is recommended by the conference and it is the only few available when I was making the reservation. A few minutes after I ordered the food for lunch at the hotel restaurant, the staff asked me if I am the Hainan Airline passenger; if so, they have a reduced-price menu for Hainan Airline passengers. I truly appreciate the staff's being considerate and honest. I did change my order not only for the discount but also for experiencing the quality of service. I am very satisfied with their service and will definitely choose and recommend this hotel again.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Shihe F
Reviewed January 8, 2015

From the thoughtfulness of the room design to the quality of the bed / towels / bath products to the consistently great service, Omni is hands-down my favourite hotel chain to stay in. The Parker House was no different, and has the added benefit of being a very historic hotel in an exceptional location with a grand and interesting past! Highly recommended.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Stefan L
OmniPH55, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Parker House, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2015

Thank you very much for complimenting our company and we look forward to hosting you whenever you travel in the U.S.!

Reviewed January 7, 2015

Classic old school hotel with lots of stained wood decor, elegant lobby, an upscale bar and an accomodating staff. Step back in time and hang out where JFK used to party. Be ready for small rooms and facilities but this is part of the charm.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the Omni Parker house for 3 nights at the end of December. We bought a groupon deal and decided to splurge on the luxury. The hotel is beautiful and was beautifully decorated for the holidays. Our room was small and oddly shaped but it was comfortable. We couldn't seem to get the heat right in the room- it was always too hot or too cold. This was most likely because we had a room on the end of the building. But, they provide you with those white fluffy robes which was fun to wear around the room. The staff was friendly. We ordered room service on our last night for dinner and everything was insanely delicious and the staff who brought it to us was a really cool guy who seemed to appreciate our down to earth nature, professionally of course.

Date of stay: December 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank flowernomad
OmniPH55, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Parker House, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2015

Thank you very much for your favorable review and have a great 2015!

Reviewed January 7, 2015

This hotel is the perfect location if you want to tour Boston on foot. The history of this hotel alone is worth staying at...check out where JFK proposed to Jackie or try the original Boston Cream pie. Staff are great and willing to share stories about the hotels history.

Date of stay: July 2014