Recently, I stayed that the Omni hotel in downtown Boston. It was my first time visiting Boston and I researched many hotels in the area and this seemed like the perfect choice despite other reviews that it was too noisy and an older hotel.
Reasons why it was a great choice:
1. Staff - very friendly & accommodating
2. Room - it was a little on the small size and that's the only reason I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars. It served it's purpose because we were not in the hotel room very much....only to shower and sleep. It's vacation right.....explore and enjoy the city.
3. Location - Great! Basically across the street from the subway station and literally a short walk to Starbucks, bagel shop, Panera, Walgreens, and close to all the sites we wanted to see.
4. Restaurant/bar within the hotel - great staff, super friendly, and good conversation about the city and sights to see/things to do.
5. Price - no other hotel could beat the price and the location. Paid just under $240 a night during the Boston Marathon time. Great stay!
Absolutely would stay here again! Thanks Omni!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the historic Freedom Trail in the heart of downtown Boston, the Omni Parker House has the perfect location from which to experience Boston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Omni Parker House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Hotel Boston
- Omni Boston
- Omni Parker House Boston
- Boston Omni