8,792 results
All reviewsboston cream piefreedom traillast hurrahparker house rollsselect guestjfk proposed to jackiegreat locationhistorical hotelrooms are smallan older hoteldeluxe roomhistoric bostonwithin walking distancequincy marketcentral locationfaneuil hallthe north end
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for one night. Room was quite small but clean and had everything I needed. Staff was very friendly. Wi-Fi worked perfectly (I would recommend to sign up to their loyalty program so you get internet for free). Lobby looks beautiful and seems to be historical.
Hotel is located downtown and you are in the financial district within in a few minutes. I did not need to take a cab or the subway a single time because everything downtown is in walking distance.

Room Tip: sign up for loyalty program and enjoy benefits
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
OmniPH55, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Parker House, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Our location is great, as you mention, and it does pay to sign up for Omni Hotels' Select Guest loyalty program!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I was in Boston for a meeting earlier this week and stayed at the Parker House (home of the Parker House roll - which they serve and which is much better than anything you've likely eaten elsewhere). As others have noted, it would be tough to find a better location and the hotel itself is quite comfortable, especially the bedding. The interior walls are thin, so there is some noise to contend with. The meeting room we used was quite nice, although the speaker phone setup was not as effective as we would have liked. We had drinks in both bars, which were both cozy places, and breakfast for six of us for a pre-meeting meeting at a nice corner table in the main dining room. The food at breakfast was quite good and the service very pleasant and professional. The other nice thing about the Parker House was that we were able to get a group rate far more reasonably priced than any other like property in the area. I will comment on dinner at the nearby restaurant, Mooo, in a separate review. My only nit is that there wasn't much flat storage space in the otherwise large bathroom and I ending up putting my toiletries on the window sill next to the rather small sink.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

My hubby and I stayed here and I still dream about that bed. Soooooo comfortable, Oh my goodness. Room was very clean and the lounge is super cozy with awesome drinks and yes, warm nuts, yes I said it. What more can a girl ask for? The Omni has an old school feel, and that to me makes it feel less of a hotel, and more appealing after a long day in the city.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in a double deluxe room,beds very comfortable had geat nights sleep at times i could hear my neighbours talking as it seemed the walls were thin but it was very minamal, the hotels decor is in keeping with its history of the late 1800's early 1900's, if you are looking for a modern hotel then this is not the one for you but if you want something steeped in history this is the place, it's even on the tour bus route!!! if you choose to stay check out the hunted mirror and eat some of it's famous boston cream pie in The last hurrah bar, if you want a cheeky cocktail try the Omni Sparkler!! Location is key you are in walking distance to the Boston common and to Faneuil Hall and the freedom trail if you are looking for designer shops that are located in Copley square you will need to take the T from Boston common.
If you are looking for a hotel with friendly,helpful staff that is in a central location steeped in history from Dickins to JFK then this is the one for you.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank egan1234
OmniPH55, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Parker House, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

We agree with your observation that our hotel is better suited to travelers seeking an authentic sense of history and not just another contemporary, cookie-cutter hotel. Thanks for your good review and for mentioning one of our house specials, the "Omni Sparkler"!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Lovely hotel, excellent service and friendly staff. Its located ideally with easy access to the financial district, transport and key attractions as well as the business district. The rooms were clean and well decorated. I loved the lobby and the hotel has done well to keep up the old charm going without looking run down.

1  Thank whataboutthecustomer

Many thanks for your great review and we look forward to your return visit!