The property is a nice historic property. I found the staff helpful, hotel was clean, location is close to many good restaurants but I had the following issues:
1. Rooms are tiny. The hit my elbows as I was trying to use the sink.
2. Not enough plugs in room to plug in three devices to charge.
3. Lobby while historically welcoming is dark and dreary.
4. No A/C in hallways. Very hot.
5. Bottle of water, in room, cost $7. I know Boston is not cheap - but come on - $7?
6. We had to circle the block for almost 15 min while waiting for a space to open in front of the hotel so we could check in.
It was nice that Internet wireless was fast and free.
I'm sure some people will enjoy this hotel but it was not for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the historic Freedom Trail in the heart of downtown Boston, the Omni Parker House has the perfect location from which to experience Boston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Omni Parker House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Hotel Boston
- Omni Boston
- Omni Parker House Boston
- Boston Omni