$297
$237
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $305/night.

$235
$169
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $238/night.

$189
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $278/night.

$243
$197
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $272/night.

$200
$194
Hilton.com
$311
$280
InterContinental
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $323/night.

$239
Hilton.com
$243
$229
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $352/night.

$296
$253
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $294/night.

8,694 results
All reviewsboston cream piefreedom traillast hurrahparker house rollsselect guestjfk proposed to jackiegreat locationhistorical hotelrooms are smallan older hoteldeluxe roomwithin walking distancehistoric bostonquincy marketcentral locationfaneuil hallthe north end
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Parker house from June 24-28. We were impressed by the gorgeous lobby with gilt and coffered ceilings, and the elegant decor. The valet parking was efficient and well worth the expense. Please tip these doormen and valets well as they stand outside to help you even during thunderstorms!

The room was nice, not particularly elegant but fine, with an incredibly soft bed. The nightstand radio was not plugged in when we arrived, and hubby had to move the stand to plug it in, then the alarm on it didn't work anyway. We have to have radio and couldn't use this one at all-- please get rid of these type of radios, Parker House management! The silly buttons on the top saying "Pop Music" and "Classical Music" etc. were useless as well.

The bathroom was in my belief the tiniest I have ever seen, bar none, anywhere, and you had to wedge your body between the sink and toilet just to close the door! Seriously, Parker House, you need to do some work here. You almost have to be a contortionist to use the restrooms and we are just average-sized people.

An odd thing also is that there seems to be no public television on the channels from DirectTV although Boston is the home of a great public station, WGBH. But they did have Russian TV!!

Otherwise everything else was great and the hotel was spotless. "The Last Hurrah" bar just next door is really nice, a great place to end the evening.

Room Tip: I would ask for the Tremont Street side because the street noise doesn't bother me.
1  Thank PenobscotMaine
Reviewed June 29, 2012

For the most part, my wife and I found Omni Parker House to be a nice, historic hotel. But one major issue really bothered us. I reserved our room well in advance for a convention. But when we checked in, we were given a handicapped room. There was no counter space in the bathroom for me to shave or my wife to put on makeup. And the bed was the SMALLEST I have ever seen in a hotel. When we asked if we could get a room with just a typical sized bed, we were told that we could switch rooms on our third day and there would be a $50 upgrade cost per night. We will not be going back.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Stayed here for two nights on recommendation of others who had been in Boston. You can walk to all patriotic sites, many restaurants, and waterfront.

Had a large, king room with sofa and two chairs. Very quiet location. Bathroom was very small, but we didn't mind it.

At breakfast at the hotel and would suggest you eat breakfast elsewhere. Had a Denny's-type meal for $50.

Overall would stay there again if we were sightseeing in Boston.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ldg4283
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Stayed in the hotel as part of a meeting and found everything to be impeccable. The service was outstanding, the food was delicious, and the room was wonderful. I stayed in one of the deluxe rooms on the third floor and found it to be spacious. The bedding was comfortable, and I enjoyed the different types of pillows. The coffee maker worked well, and I had lots of room.

The bathroom is a bit small. The towels and toiletries are a good quality, but the shower did get dark when you closed the curtain. A light is needed or a lighter shower curtain.

The room on the 3rd floor was dark and had absolutely no view of anything except a wall next door. There's nothing they can do about that, but you may want to investigate a room on a higher floor or the other side of the hotel when you check in.

The hotel is incredibly convenient to everything. Within walking distance, you have great restaurants, shopping, pharmacy, coffee, tours, and more. It's a great location.

I enjoyed the gym as well. Lots of cardio equipment (in case you don't want to run outside, although there are tons of joggers), and a good selection of weights. It's definitely one of the better hotel gyms I've seen.

I would stay here again in a heartbeat, but it is pricey. Totally worth it in my opinion, though.

Room Tip: The white noise of the AC drowned out any potential city noise, but the room on the 3rd floor was rather dark. Try to get higher up or pay attention to the direction your room is facing.
2  Thank cyanhead
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Excellent hotel, great location you can walk everywhere from the hotel. Staff very helpful. Really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo