8,962 results
All reviews boston cream pie freedom trail last hurrah parker house rolls great location historical hotel rooms are small deluxe room an older hotel within walking distance historic boston quincy market central location faneuil hall the north end valet parking beacon hill
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Staying in the Omni Parker House Hotel was a real treat. the staff were efficient although I'd wonder why printing from rooms seems to be franchised to the hotel shop and therefore has no direct customer service available in the evenings.
From the splendour of the lobby to the atmosphere of the surrounds, it's quite an experience. A busy hotel, but well managed meaning the guest feel their needs are well catered for, be it luggage, taxis or local information.
Nice touch in summer was the complimentary ice cream in the afternoons. Room was very tastefully appointed , if a little tight for a family of four and had little space for the accompanying luggage.
I'd certainly recommend this hotel for others and booking in advance meant it was more reasonably priced than I'd have expected for it's location and style.

Date of stay: August 2011
3  Thank Tony S
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Beautiful Old Hotel right on the Freedom Trail. North End close enough to walk to dinner. The staff was very helpful especially the Concierge service. I have been to Boston a few times before but will stay here on my next trip. More than just location, location, location.

Date of stay: December 2011
3  Thank janet4g
Reviewed January 27, 2012

I tagged along with my husband on a business trip. We had an executive room. nice size, huge king size bed. Only negative was the bathroom was so small my husband could barely fit through door and close it behind him. The shower was small but had a great shower head, it was therapeutic. I would stay here again. We had room 804 and there are two separate entrances into hallway so it's a little more noisy and light shined from hallway through door so room never really got dark.. Room service was great also. And staff is wonderful.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Clonket
Reviewed January 26, 2012

We stayed at the Omni over New Years weekend. None of us had ever been to Boston so weren't sure where we should be staying in the city so that we were close to all the action. From the moment we arrived on the Friday night we knew we made the right choice.

I do most of my travelling for business so I try to stay in some of the higher hotel chains but since we were travelling with friends, we decided to stay on a budget. The Omni rate was incredibly low for what they were offering. We thought it was a mistake.

Stepping into the lobby feels like stepping back into time. Complete with fresh hot apple cider for guests. We were lucky enough to get into the "haunted" room 1012 which added. Areally cool experience.

At night they have security standing by the elevators to make sure no randoms make their way up to your floor which I really appreciated.

The concierge did an awesome job explaining where in the city we could get to by foot and by cab. We were able to see most tourist spots by foot (had to take a cab back after shopping though).

Bottom line. A clean, historic, affordable, place to stay in Boston. I really enjoyed staying there and wouldn't hesitate to go back again.

3  Thank Trevor M
Reviewed January 24, 2012

We stayed twice at the omni, at the beginning of Dec for 2 nights with 2 adults and 2 chn in a standard double room which was quite small but it was a special and you get what you pay for. the 2nd time was last week and we booked a bigger executive double room with fold out couch. we were very impressed and the people who complain about the size of the rooms should read the fine print, you get what you pay for if you book through discounted sites. our room was HUGE and exceeded our expectations. likewise with the staff, all who we had contact with all went out of their way to assist us and we even received freebies that were not included in our package. this hotel has an old world charm, is very central to everything and you can walk everywhere. i would highly recommend it for everyone. AAAA++++ we will definitely return to this hotel

Room tip: book executive rooms if you want more space
3  Thank meegeemoments