$341
$254
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $334/night.

$209
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $295/night.

$280
$276
Hilton.com
$302
$272
InterContinental
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $371/night.

$221
$215
$332
$269
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $349/night.

$351
$314
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $379/night.

$242
$209
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $303/night.

8,706 results
All reviewsboston cream piefreedom traillast hurrahparker house rollsselect guestjfk proposed to jackiegreat locationhistorical hotelrooms are smallan older hoteldeluxe roomhistoric bostonwithin walking distancequincy marketcentral locationfaneuil hallthe north end
Reviewed March 14, 2011

First and foremost - this hotel is perfect in every way and is a great value. We were able to get a 2 room suite at a great price by booking and paying in advance. The entire experience at this hotel is all about service and location. If you need brand spanking new rooms then this isn't the place for you...it is the oldest continuously operated hotel in the country after all. The entire property is beautiful, clean, and renovated as-needed and they paid very close attention to detail to maintain the original style. If you want a decently priced 4-star hotel only steps from the aquarium and Quincy Market then this is your place.

Before you go - join the Omni loyalty program. I can't say this enough. It's free and the perks are awesome. Free wireless, free drinks in the morning delivered to your room, a 'secret' room service menu with much lower prices than the 'public' menu, cookies and milk for the kids the night of arrival, express check-in. The program is free to join and they stay true to their promises.

I read all the reviews and based on the number of complaints about room size we opted for a "premier suite." The room (2 rooms really) was HUGE. My wife, 2 kids, and I had plenty of room. King bed, pull out couch, 2 tv's, decent sized bathroom, plenty of plush chairs (4?) and a large desk. For a few dollars more it was most definitely worth it.

No other hotel (we stay at A LOT of them) has ever made our children feel so welcomed. A man at the front desk ran out back as soon as he saw them at checkout and handed each of them a bag filled with neat little toys. They LOVED the little flashlights and other trinkets. What a great way to treat kids! Some hotels we stay at seem like they would rather not even have kids as guests and the OPH went out of their way to let us know they are valued customers too. It is obvious that the management has instilled a 'culture' of great customer service in the staff and it is very much appreciated. Also, the crib we requested at booking was in the room when we arrived. Very rarely (if ever) does that happen, we usually need to remind them at check-in or call down when we get to the room and see it is not there. Very nice touch.

There was ALWAYS someone standing in front of the elevators greeting guests and asking if we needed help or asking questions. What a great service. We always had a dumb little question of some sort (where is the workout room, which way is Quincy Market, where is the nearest Starbucks...) and we were always treated to a smile and a knowledgeable answer.

The fitness center was top notch. Brand new equipment, rolled up towels, filtered water.

One thing others may want to know is that the valet parking is $42 a day which is about what we usually pay at similar hotels (we paid $65 a night in NYC once..). We love valeting the car since we have small children and it is so convenient but there is a public lot around the corner if you felt inclined to use it you could probably save $15 - $20 a day.

I'm not sure what else to say. The staff was great, the hotel is beautiful, the rates are fair, and the location is absolutely perfect. Bravo OPH. The management deserves a pat on the back.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank skimaine
Reviewed March 13, 2011

Stayed here for 1 night on a Friday afternoon to Saturday morning. This is a beautiful, old hotel. Check-in was easy and they upgraded my room to a nice deluxe. The room is small, but I already knew this from other reviews, and as the hotel is pretty old, I know they try and keep the original rooms plans, so I again had been expecting that. The furniture/bedding/style of the room is gorgeous and classic. Plenty of mirrors and a pretty big TV.

The bathrooms are small, but I also had been expecting that. The tub is very comfortable and they provide a variety of towels and toiletries. The towels are huge! They provide 3 huge towels and the mirror in there is gigantic and oh! They also have a hair dryer, a small closet with an ironing board all ready with an iron and plenty of hangers and the dresser is very beautiful with lots of drawers.

My view was really, really nice. Could see the Charles River from my room and when I woke up the next morning, I pullied up my nice stage-curtain-like shade and gazed out on downtown to a beautiful sunrise. If you're not too keen on noise, ask for a top floor room - but make sure you ask for one that's nestled into the corner somewhere because the walls are thin and you don't want to hear much off-the-elevator convo from fellow guests.

Overall, a lovely stay and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. There are plenty of restaurants in the area, as always, they charge an arm and a leg for the mini-bar and refreshments in the room, but they do come in handy for overnight snacking. Wish I had ordered some room service, I'm sure that would have been delicious. Definitely will stay here again next time. If you're reading this, Mr Manager, please know that you run a very beautiful, old-world-style hotel that really delivers!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
Manager1856, Manager at Omni Parker House, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2011

I wish to thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our hotel. You have said it all, I hope other readers take them to heart and come stay with us. I look forward to you returning soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2011

Our stay at Omni Parker House just place us in a relax ambiance after our stay in N.Y.
Luxure, attention service, good restaurant in the hôtel and near by.
Just on the other side of the street, you'll find the best steak house on the East side of Norh America. No, I'm not joking, go and try RUTH'S CHRIS STEAK HOUSE. It worth the detour.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

So pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found Ruths Chris as well, you are right very good steaks! Look forward to you returning soon.

Reviewed March 9, 2011

I made a reservation using my iPhone unfortunately my arrival date was for the next day. Front desk was able to accommodate me no problem. The room was small, bathroom tiny. The rug in the room was frayed. Went to the Celts game after the game went to retire for the night and pulled down the comforter. The bright white sheet was loaded with hairs. Sceeved out bug time. Upon further examinatiion it doesn't look like the matress sheet was even changed. Very disappointed I almost exclusively only stay in Omni Hotels for the reward benefits. Unlikely to return here really grossed out.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank Andrew B

Please accept our apologies for your disappointment with our housekeeping. Your comments have been reviewed with our Director of Housekeeping to ensure other guests do not have the same unfortunate experience you had. Please not let this one incident sour you on Omni Hotels - we take great pride in what we do and would aprpeciated another chance to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed March 8, 2011

I was shocked that this was the most affordable available in my company's booking system. I signed up for the rewards, had a "get fit kit" in my room (includes a yoga mat, wrist weights, and a resistance band). So assumed since they had that benefit, their gym would suck. Not so! They had tons of machines with individual tvs on the cardio stuff, was open 24 hours, and had a giant bowl of apples and oranges available for free every morning. My rewards also got me a free wake-up beverage of my choice at a time specifically listed by me. Everyone was incredibly nice, and my room was great as well. Just couldn't believe how well an old classic hotel catered to those trying to stay fit while traveling, not typical.

My room was out of an elevator and then right, but I heard from a co-worker that out of the elevator and left isn't as nice, and is noisy at night, so you may want to request a room change if you are there.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for commenting on our exercise facility. It is important to us to cater to the needs of our guests, and we realize that many enjoy a daily workout and our facility is geared towards meeting that goal. We look forward to you staying with us again when your travels take you to Boston.