I stayed here in May for three nights to attend a wedding held at the hotel. Overall it was very comfortable, with an excellent location, and great service as expected from a Four Seasons hotel. I wouldn’t hesitate to return!
• Location – Amazing location facing the Public Garden and Boston Common, easy walking distance to the Back Bay and the Freedom Trail
• Clean, comfortable rooms – Our 3rd-floor city-view room with King bed was quiet and spacious, with a large desk, small sitting area (armchair), and plenty of storage in the closet and dresser
• Great service – Everyone was extremely friendly, from the front of house, to room service, to cleaning staff; I was warmly greeted everywhere I went
• Nice amenities – Our room was equipped with a DVD player, safe, large umbrella, hair dryer, makeup mirror in the bathroom, L’Occitane toiletries, robes & slippers
• Thoughtful small touches – A newspaper of choice delivered to the room daily, free internet and printing at the business centre, complimentary green apples (handy as an afternoon snack!); with turndown service I even had a bookmark placed in my book!
The only minor complaint was that we did not receive turndown one of the nights. I also heard from guests in our party (consistent with other reviews) that the pool was somewhat overrun with kids.
All in all a very enjoyable stay! The wedding rate provided was US $400 a night so definitely a splurge -- if you reserve directly through the Four Seasons website, I believe there are often multiple-night stay packages that provide better value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Boston's Back Bay, Four Seasons Hotel Boston houses 273 guest rooms including 77 luxury suites, many with postcard views of Boston's Public Garden, Beacon Hill and the gilded dome of the State House. Enjoy convenient access to Newbury Street - the Rodeo Drive of the East - as well as Charles Street's charm and the vibrant Theater District. Ideal for business and leisure travelers alike, the Hotel features exceptional complimentary amenities including: pool and 24-hour Fitness Center, Business Center, Wi-Fi, House Car and coffee & muffins in the lobby each morning. Children enjoy the Kids Passport Program, Cookie Making Classes, the chance to "Raid the Fridge" for a midnight snack, and so much more. Couples delight in Bristol Restaurant and Bar, Boston's favorite destination for dining and drinks, featuring New England seafood, steaks, the famous Bristol Burger, hand-rolled pastas, signature martinis, and special, seasonal events. Four Seasons Hotel Boston is known for its longstanding tradition of warm, welcoming, wonderful service that makes it a true home away from home for travelers. There's so much to enjoy within Four Seasons Hotel Boston's walls - and just outside our front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Boston
- Four Seasons Boston
- Boston Four Seasons