Four Seasons Hotel Boston
$386
$356
Agoda.com
1,949 results
All reviewsbristol loungehouse carpublic gardensexecutive suiteroom servicenewbury streetindoor poolbeacon hillluxury hotelthe location is perfectthe entire staffbeautiful hotelfitness centerconcierge deskfreedom trailfswedding
Reviewed November 28, 2013

With rooms costing double of the Fairmont Copley Plaza or Taj Hotel (former Ritz Carlton) extra luxurious such as seperate tub and shower, more attentive restaurant staff, and warm friendly genuine greetings (not fake, plastic attitudes) are required; and honestly this hotel is not up to bar, if you ever stayed at the Four Seasons George V in Paris, The Beverly Wilshire in Beverly Hills or the Four Seasons in Hong Kong you know exactly what I mean and this hotel does not even come close. My advice is get the hotel up to $600-$1,000 a night standards, right now the rooms are worth about half that.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Mike19782009
FSBoston, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and assure you that we take it to heart. We strive daily to be the hotel of choice in Boston for travelers, both with exceptional service and a pristine product. We will continue to make enhancements in the years to come to ensure a memorable guest experience. We hope you will give us another chance to show you a fantastic stay. I invite you to reach out direct to me at awet.sium@fourseasons.com should your travels return you to Boston.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I stayed at the Four Seasons in Boston, because of a conference I was attending. The staff was excellent, warm and welcoming. The location of the hotel is a bonus, because of the Boston Commons, and the many restaurants and shops that are within walking distance. I really didn't find anything lacking (except time) during my stay there. The atmosphere of the hotel is luxurious, and it is obvious that the management attends to every detail. It is not cheap, especially when all the taxes are added to the bill. But, it is worth it!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SriMD

What a joy to read your review. I’m glad you enjoyed the hotel’s Back Bay location and am thrilled that you experienced excellent service. We pride ourselves on providing warm, caring service for all of our guests, and we hope that everyone experiences just that. I hope that future travels will return you to Four Seasons; we’d be delighted to host you once again, whether for business or pleasure.

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

It's 2:30am as I write this. I can hear what people are saying in the street. It's a Friday night. Horns are blaring continuously. I've stayed in the middle of manhattan and not had anything like this amount of room noise. Hotel itself and restaurant are very nice but you can't sleep here and I'm a great sleeper.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Kelvinlily
FSBoston, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm dismayed to read your review. I can assure you this is an anomaly for us and something we don't hear from our guests. That being said, I more than understand just how frustrating that must have been; we place a tremendous value of sleep and take great care to ensure each of our guests has just that. Our sincere apologies, and I can only hope that you will give us one more chance to show you a seamless, quiet stay. I invite you to please reach out directly at awet.sium@fourseasons.com upon your next visit. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention; apologies on behalf of the entire team.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

The hotel has a great location ,next to the park .The staff service is excellent and the maid service is exceptional ... Fresh towels ,filling ice buckets ,water bottles etc. We had breakfast , lunch and dinner in hotel ... Very good . Room service ..excellent ..on time and fresh and hot .. Nice pool area too. If you need a cab the staff does this for you .. And if you go for a run ,as you return you are given water and towel ( nice touch ) .. First class hotel .. Rooms are beautiful .. Thank you Four Seasons Boston .

Room Tip: Room with park view if possible
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank dmd313
FSBoston, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Thank you for sharing the details of your stay with us. I’m thrilled that you appreciated the special touches throughout your visit; we truly believe that these details make the difference between a good stay and a great one. Also, it’s a joy to know that you experienced memorable service from all departments in the Hotel. We look forward to having the honor of welcoming you back to our Boston Hotel in the future.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We have recently returned from one of the most fabulous experiences of our lives at the Four Season Hotel in Boston last weekend. First off, we had been communicating with the Hotel for many months, as we had decided to have our daughters wedding reception in the large Ballroom. The event manager, Philip, and his Assistant Anne, were just amazing to work with! They anticipated all of our questions, needs…and were always timely with responses and emails. There were no surprises (except that they bought us lunch several times when we came in for meetings!!). The entire planning process was just so much fun, and the staff seemed to make that a priority for us!
When the wedding finally arrived, we had many guest staying at 1/2 price rates in at least 25 of the well appointed, gracious rooms. The hotel staff treated not only us, but all of our guests, like royalty. We had personalized notes, and wine and champagne in our rooms upon check in. Bell men and hotel concierge were on top of our every request. AND…the wedding….the event of a life time. The food, the ballroom, every last detail were attended too perfectly. And…I really feel like the cost was fair. We had looked at many, many venues, and Four Seasons pricing was right in line. My husband and I are so thrilled (as was our daughter and her new husband and family!) …and have heard nothing but positive comments and accolades from our guests. It is SO nice to know that top notch service still exists! Thank you Four Seasons Hotel in Boston!!

Room Tip: Pay for the view of the Boston common….well worth it if you like lovely scenery!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Peeje85

It’s such a joy to read your review about your daughter’s recent wedding at our romantic Boston hotel. I’ve relayed your kudos to Assistant Catering Director Philip Deschamps and Anne Fedak; on behalf of our entire team, thank you for your kind words. We know how tiring planning a wedding can be, and we’re elated that we were able to make that process flawless for you and your daughter. Our team strives each day to provide lasting memories for brides and grooms, and we're thrilled that you experienced just that. Further, we’re delighted that your family and friends enjoyed their luxurious guestrooms as well as the special amenities delivered upon arrival. We appreciate your business and are thankful that you shared the details of your experience with us. We hope to welcome your family back to celebrate special occasions for years to come.