$323
$254
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $301/night.

$235
$169
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$189
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $280/night.

$197
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $270/night.

$194
Hilton.com
$239
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $277/night.

$254
$229
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $355/night.

$311
$280
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $315/night.

$251
Official Website
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $308/night.

Omni Parker House(Boston)
$207
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $273/night.

1,997 results
All reviewsbristol loungehouse carpublic gardensexecutive suiteroom servicenewbury streetindoor poolbeacon hillluxury hotelthe location is perfectbeautiful hotelfitness centerconcierge deskfreedom trailfsweddingcommons
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I really enjoyed this hotel. Impeccable service and the front desk staff was very efficient and personable. The rooms were beautiful, especially the bathroom. The door man actually offerred the hotel's car service for me when I was seeking a taxi to get to my corporate event.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
FSBoston, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Thank you for your review of our Boston Hotel. We’re delighted that you enjoyed your luxurious accommodations and the service provided to you by our staff. That is such a wonderful compliment! We hope that you took advantage of our complimentary car service which provides drop off service to guests within a 2 mile radius of the Hotel - a great option in the city! We look forward to welcoming you back for business or pleasure soon.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We went to see Andrea Bocelli at the "Garden" so after an incredible night we went to the Four Seasons for cocktails. I was to meet an old friend, also at the concert, however, she had gone to dinner elsewhere. We sat at the bar drinking a great bottle of wine, dining on a fresh fig, prosciutto and gorgonzola with balsamic pizza and another bottle of wine. The bartender was very good and very attentive. We then thought, Bailey's on the rocks to end the night and then back to our hotel. The Food and Beverage Manager stopped by to ask us about our evening. We spoke about Bocelli, the wine, the food, the staff and the Four Seasons. I said the night was perfect, my friend said there was something missing, chocolate. He produced chocolate in minutes, perfect!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
FSBoston, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Thank you for your kind review! It sounds like a magical evening from seeing Andrea Bocelli at the TD Garden to cocktails and chocolate at The Bristol Lounge. We’re over the moon that you enjoyed your experience at our Boston Restaurant. We hope to see you again soon at The Bristol Lounge for cocktails and desserts soon!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Hard to complain about this hotel; the food provided during the conference I attended there was amazing, the room was perfect, the service was as good as you could expect and of course the location is great being right there on the Common.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thanks so much for writing this review! We’re so glad that you enjoyed the service at your conference and also your luxurious accommodations. We hope to welcome you back to our Boston Hotel, whether for business or pleasure soon!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I stayed at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston for 2 nights for a work conference. Incredibly clean, great service and very comfortable rooms. I had been using my computer in my room and forgot to bring along a mousepad. I guess the person cleaning my room had noticed this because I came back at lunch to find a new mousepad beside my computer! I'm a pretty low maintenance traveller but really appreciated the staff's extra gestures. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thanks for your review! We’re delighted that you enjoyed your time spent at our Boston Hotel while attending your conference. Our staff strives each day to provide exceptional guest service, and it’s a joy to hear that you experienced just that. We hope to welcome you back whether for business or pleasure soon!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Four Seasons are amazing around the world, but the hotel in Boston is truly amazing. The location is superb, the lobby is a dream, the service is exactly what you'd expect and the guest rooms are fabulous. If you're staying in Boston for a couple of nights and have the budget to pay for this hotel then you won't be disappointed!
The only thing that I could criticize about this hotel would be the size of the swimming pool. There were also a lot of children in it when I went to visit, which put me off and I went back to my room. Not a problem though because the rest of my experience at the hotel made up for it. I highly recommend this amazing hotel in Boston.

Room Tip: I stayed on level 4 and it was great. My room looked over the front of the hotel, with views of the lovely park.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We’re elated that you enjoyed the location of our Boston Hotel in the heart of the city – with so much to do right outside our front doors, from luxury shopping to delicious dining options - it’s a treat for all! If travel brings you back to Boston, we hope that you will visit the 8th Floor Indoor Pool again and take advantage of the sweeping city views and dining menu – it’s especially beautiful at sunset! Thank you again for your review and we hope to have the honor of welcoming you back to Boston soon.