$341
$254
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $321/night.

$209
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $296/night.

$276
Hilton.com
$302
$272
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $350/night.

Omni Parker House(Boston)
$329
$351
$314
$242
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $295/night.

2,094 results
All reviewsboston harborsea grillemeritage restaurantharbor view roomthe north endroom serviceturn down servicehealth clubwater taxibeautiful hotelin room diningfaneuil hallsitting areadeluxe roomquincy marketluxury hotelthe financial district
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I visited the hotel for one night while visiting downtown Boston on business. I am usually a mid-price hotel traveler, but since there are few such options located downtown, I decided to step up to the Boston Harbor. It exceeded my expectations in every way. The staff was extraordinarily helpful, from the concierge who recommended a nearby (i.e., walking distance) restaurant for a business dinner, to the front desk staff, to the attendants in the lower level fitness facility. The fitness facility was large and well-equipped, and the hotel's location makes it perfect for a beautiful run along the harbor (weather permitting, of course). The property itself is gorgeous and well-maintained. I stayed in a Cityview Superior Room with king bed located on the 10th floor. The room was as beautifully appointed as any I've stayed in, much more spacious than I expected given the class of room. I was sorry that my stay was only one night, and I would absolutely recommend the Boston Harbor to anyone looking for something above the norm in downtown Boston.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
TheBostonHarborHotel, General Manager at Boston Harbor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Enjoying a refreshing run or leisurely stroll along the Harborwalk is a wonderful way to enjoy the sights and sounds of Boston and we thank you for mentioning how easy it is to do just that from our hotel. The Boston Harbor Hotel at Rowes Wharf offers outstanding views and amenities with our luxury accommodations and we are thrilled that you enjoyed both during your stay. We would love to welcome you back for an even longer stay the next time you visit Boston and we thank you for your review.

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I returned to the Boston Harbor this year and was so glad I did. I love everything about this hotel. It's luxurious and unique and has the most comfortable beds ever!!!
The only thing I wish for is a kettle and tea in the room! Other than that, it's perfect.

• Stayed: May 2013

We are pleased that you came back to stay at the Boston Harbor Hotel at Rowes Wharf again and were able to enjoy a restful night’s sleep. Our guest’s comfort and satisfaction are our top priority and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We look forward to welcoming your return the next time you are in Boston.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Lovely historic hotel -- awesome location -- beautiful views, especially of the harbor. Water Taxi from airport nice touch and a must! Slept like a baby. Incredible, friendly, service! Visited for a business trip and can't wait to take my family here soon. Hope to make this our destination for an incentive trip for business! Great attractions within walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

The Boston Harbor Hotel at Rowes Wharf is definitely a special place, offering magnificent views and luxury accommodations, perfect for business travelers and families alike. We thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay and we look forward to welcoming you, as well as your family, for a stay very soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I loved room 1202. With a beautiful corner view from three windows of the city and Boston Harbor, I was comfortable and enjoyed every luxury the hotel room provided. Amazingly comfortable bed, down pillows, fruit.... I was totally pampered. The staff are service focused, the hotel is spotless, the food is delicious. Anytime I have the opportunity, I will choose to stay here for those reasons.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

It was our pleasure to welcome you as a guest at the Boston Harbor Hotel at Rowes Wharf and we are thrilled to read that we were able to create a pleasurable experience for you. Your many wonderful compliments for our staff and hotel are very much appreciated. We look forward to greeting you very soon and we thank you for your review.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Celebrated a 40th wedding anniversary with an overnight stay at Boston Harbor Hotel. If I could give this hotel more than 5 stars I would. Every staff person from check in to check out was extremely polite and accomodating. Gorgeous spacious room with a beautiful harbor view. I was most pleasantly surprised when the hotel delivered a bottle of chilled champagne with a beautiful plate of sweets including chocolate covered strawberries and mini pastries. Made my day! My stay here was the ultimate in pampering and luxury!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for giving the Boston Harbor Hotel at Rowes Wharf the opportunity to make your 40th wedding anniversary a special one! We believe it is most definitely the small details that make the biggest difference, so providing our guests with extra niceties to create a memorable stay is important to us. Thank you for sharing your lovely story with us; happy anniversary and please come back and stay with us again very soon!