“December is 6 inch subs for $2.00 each.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #1,819 of 3,189 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Fast Food, Delicatessen
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Quincy, Massachusetts, United States
“December is 6 inch subs for $2.00 each.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

What a great deal. I got the call that I was needed at the ICA in South Boston. Boom, I walked two blocks from my work. Ordered both a meatball Marinara and an Italian Cold cut, got Sun Chips, 3 Macadamian nut cookies and a 16 ounce Raspberry iced Tea. The best part of it, was I simply had to tell the server what type of bread. Personally, I like the 9-wheat bread, which comes fresh out ot their ovens, tell them everything on it, including hots, and before I could pour my ice tea with ice they were done with my order. Presto, I had simply put it on plastic and in less than five minutes I was out the door with an excellent dinner for Seven dollars and just a little change.

Visited December 2012

Boulder, CO
“This is for Subway on Boylston at roughly 1102. Yes to veggie patty, and Auntie Anne's too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

I call this location the Double Delight, because Subway is our favorite fast food restaurant (IF they have the veggie patty, because we're vegetarian) and this location also has an Auntie Anne's pretzel place in the back. They also have all-day breakfast sandwiches. The location looks brand new and clean, and the staff are fairly friendly. If you look on Google Maps (as of Oct 2012) I think it's at the spot that looks like it's under construction. We're so glad it was there!

Visited October 2012
Alexandria, VA
“EASY SUBWAY WITH HELP OF PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN BOSTON”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

The subway is pretty easy to use, especially for us because we live in the DC area which has a Metro subway. Local residents are quick to help you on your directions and do not be wary of asking for help. Bostonians are friendly!!

Visited June 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great way to get around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

Easy to understand routes. Reasonable fares. Many things are walking distance apart, but when a little further or inclement weather, subway is a great choice.

Visited June 2012
Niagara Falls
“Great Transportation System”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2012

Stayed close to the Orange line which connected to all the other lines! Fast, CLEAN (which is usually rare for a subway) and very economincal.

Visited January 2012