TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Deli, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

This place has the very best sandwiches.
I feel like I am in a New York deli here.
It is amazing to watch how smoothly this place runs with lines out the door.
A must go to

1  Thank lindazee817
Write a reviewReviews (1,549)

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Veggie wrap is surprisingly awesome, no meat needed, but you can also add breaded chicken. Can’t go wrong with anything at Sams

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Closes early, busy during lunch, long lines do move fast, order a classic and you’ll be fine.

We tried a few but the traditional pastrami was our fave

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Sam LaGrassa’s is your quintessential Boston eatery. It’s classic, has lots of history, to the point, and consistent. I like to get the combo sandwich, which I’m so happy they offer because choosing between their Pastrami and Corned Beef sandwiches would be like picking which one of your kids you love more.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018

Every time I am in Boston I can't wait for lunch time. They have the best corned beef, pastrami, and roast beef with horseradish sandwiches I have ever tasted. Their potato salad is one of the best, a little sweet, just the way I like it. Portions are large so I usually split with my wife. Get there early around11:30 am or so and avoid the line. Even with a line, the wait is well worth it. Unfortunately Sam's is only open for lunch and not weekends. As good or better than any NY deli, sorry.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Sam LaGrassa's? Share your experiences!