“Great sandwiches...”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great spot for lunch. They had a wide variety of sandwiches to choose from. I wished I could have ordered several different kinds to try. The location is kind of hard to get to as its in the middle of the theater district area. Hard to find seating too, as it is small and always crowded. Staff was friendly and quick with our meals. They were a little pricey, but would definitely come back for more.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,279)

Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was our first time here at Sam's, had heard about this place and was told about their excellent food. They have a variety to choose from salads to sandwhich's it all smelled so good! I would recommend eating here and trying for yourselves!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Watched TV segment and had to try that sandwich. Wasn't disappointed. This place is amazing. Go early . . . they are super busy!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Saw it on Triple D
I had the featured sandwich the Chipotle Pastrami. All I have to say is Dayum. That is it.

*Edit...we ate it cold and hours later b/c we grabbed it and ran to take part in a 2 hour tour. Still damn good.

1  Thank kamelinaa
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I thought I had eaten a sandwich before. But this was out of this world good.

Very busy and loud, but value for lunch can't be beaten.

Been to Sam LaGrassa's? Share your experiences!