“Best. Sandwich. Ever.”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I had a turkey chipotle and my wife had a pastrami sandwich. The meat in both was like it was just carved off a roast. This is quite possible the best sandwich that I've ever had, anywhere.

1  Thank spanielrage
Write a ReviewReviews (1,279)

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

They were lining up out the door when I got there but I only waited a few mins and found a seat inside.
I ordered the roast beef blues which was amazingly succulent and melt in the mouth.
I want to go back and try the ruben as that looked fabulous too!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Had the Rumanian Pastrami - wow, each bite will be punctuated by you making a shocked face :0 at how good it is. Sublime.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This place is awesome! I lived in NY for years and Sam's beats all those delis hands-down! I got the chipotle pastrami and it was superb...lean, flavorful and perfect amt. my husband got the ham/turkey grilled one and that was great too! Service was wonderful and very clean. Would've gone back again but it's not open weekends.

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I had a Boston Sreak Bomb and my wife had a Pastrami Po' Boy. Both sandwiches were perfect. The service also was very good.

Been to Sam LaGrassa's? Share your experiences!