“Monster Sandwich”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Myrtle Beach, SC
“Monster Sandwich”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This place gets packed for lunch and there is a reason why! Food is great, atmosphere is lively. It can get a little annoying because of the crowd. But the food is excellent. Second visit, I'll be back!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank wildcatgolf

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good, pricey sandwiches.. With reason!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Love this sandwich place, great for lunch & great for (very) basic catering!

Nice variety, decent desert selections, good sandwich platter options for groups, delivery's pretty much always on time, very conveniently located in Downtown Boston (off of Bromfield Street, somewhat hidden).

-1 star: sandwiches are $10-11 each (slightly overpriced for just a sandwich), but if you have it, it’s worth it… Better than all the greasy options other fast food spots offer. Plus, they're not stingy with the toppings.

I frequent this place. Company catering.

• Visited January 2013
Indian Head, Maryland
“Amazing!!! Must eat here.”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I had the Pastrami and Corned Beef Combo. The flavors of this sandwich are absolutely amazing. The meats melt in your mouth. The russian dressing gives it a good kick, and the slaw gives it a nice crunch. You can really taste all of the flavors working together. This is definitely one of the best sandwiches I have ever had.

I also had the Clam chowder which is definitely the best I have had in Boston. I have tried about 5 or 6 places since I have been here, that have been recommended by locals, and this one is the best. YOu have to try this place. I will be eating here several more times while I am here.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank laneelms
Seattle, Washington
“Best Pastrami ever!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were walking around Boston and we stumbled across this place only to tell our friends who are locals who raced down from their building to join us. Evidently there is usally a huge line and we caught it right before the lunch rush. The sandwiches were huge enough that we all only were able to eat half and then we took the rest back to their house for dinner. The pastrami that i had was melt in your mouth goodness and i will go there every time I am in Boston.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Seattlegrrl1
Warsaw
“Love :P Must in Boston”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Delicious, huge sandwiches from breakfast to late lunch. Whats important open from 11-ish to 3 pm closed on Sundays!! check the opening times. The only disappointment is that its closed on Sundays - but i guess everyone needs a rest.

• Visited December 2012

Been to Sam LaGrassa's? Share your experiences!