“Good”
Review of Sam LaGrassa's

Sam LaGrassa's
Ranked #1 of 3,202 Restaurants in Boston
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Me and my husband was there yesterday and I have got Chicken Pesto sandwich, he got turkey sandwich. We also got french fries on the side with 2 drinks. Our overall experience was good but I do not think I would pay $32 for 2 sandwich, side fries and 2 cokes for it again (plus it is a self-service).

• Visited November 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
“Closed on the weekends!!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Never got to try the food because they are only open M-F! A big bummer for someone from FL who flew in Friday late and left Sunday. Hopefully I can go back someday! Just wanted to let travelers know so you don't plan your Saturday lunch there. Oh well.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank John H
Bolton, Connecticut
“Crowded Lunch Spot”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

The wait was definitely worth the sandwich and the chowder! We went right around lunch time, but luckily were able to find a table quickly for our group of 4. The chowder was absolutely incredible, a bowl between two people was MORE than enough. I also got the Cuban sandwich, which was so huge I could hardly eat half. I wish they were open on the weekends. Overall, just a great experience!

Brookline
“My Favorite Sandwich Shop Ever”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is my absolute favorite sandwich shop ever! EVER! I don't generally get this jazzed about anywhere but this place just holds a special place in my stomach. Every now and then; i just have to have a LaGrassa pastrami sandwich on a round roll with brown mustard. That's it. No cheese, nothing else. I've never had pastrami that tasks like this anywhere else before. It melts in your mouth. It is always busy, always fast paced and a little on the expensive side for a sandwich. But it's worth fighting the elements to get there, fighting the crowds to get served and paying a little extra for the quality that you get in return.

I hear the other stuff on the menu is good too... But I wouldn't know.

• Visited October 2012
California
“The very best”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Never thought I would make getting to a sandwich shop a priority when traveling, but after reading reviews of this one, we did. Thank goodness. By far the best sandwich I've ever eaten - just fantastic. I had the Texas Brisket with chipotle sauce and it was heavenly. My husband had the Reuben - leanest corned beef ever. Wanted to go back the next day but there was no time. Also - the cole slaw was excellent.

Visited October 2012

Been to Sam LaGrassa's? Share your experiences!