“the best sandwiches anywhere!!”
Review of Sam LaGrassa's

Sam LaGrassa's
Ranked #2 of 3,261 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed October 10, 2012

there is always a HUGE line coming out the door, waiting to order an extraordinarily delicious sandwich and perhaps fries. "Sammy's" is only open for lunch, does not service alcohol and is always mobbed. The menu is packed with delicious sandwiches - the portions are enormous and delicious! The ingredients are always fresh and you get service with a smile. My business partners and I eat there at least one a week.

There are newer reviews for Sam LaGrassa's

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We just had lunch and were quite full but could not pass the opportunity to try the sandwiches here. Being our first time here, we inquired and was recommended the smoke pastrami with cabbage. It came with oozing cheese and topping which blows away all our previous standards with sandwiches. Truly an unforgetable experience not to be missed.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Be ready to experience a delicious sandwich that will really fill you up! I used to live directly across the street from Sam, so I had the opportunity to try just about everything on their menu. You can't go wrong. It's always fresh. Very efficient service.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I had the chicken and roasted vegetables sand, it was delicious. very big portions, the french fries were so, so good too. if you're in Boston you gotta stop by this place and try the food, it's absolutely worthed.

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

The chicken and veggie sandwich I had was delicious! We went on a Monday and it was very busy but the staff was really efficient and very nice. The owner took my order and the owners sons also work there. This is a great find not to far from the Boston Common area that I highly recommend.

FYI- girls bathroom is on 3rd floor via narrow staircase