“Must stop here!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Promise me you'll try their mac n'cheese! I am still dreaming about it...may check into having it shipped to my house, that's how in love I am! And, oh yeah, the sandwiches are HUGE and wonderful. But that mac n'cheese...mmmmmm....

P.S. They're only open M-F until 3pm - so get there before then! I hear they're packed at lunch but we went close to 3 and it was decent.

There are newer reviews for Sam LaGrassa's

Reviewed August 3, 2011

My husband and I saw Sam Lagrassa's on Diners Drive-in's and Dives and knew we wanted eat there on our next Boston visit. We normally only get to Boston on weekends but made a point of being there before they closed on Friday so we could eat there. We were not disappointed.
When we got there, the line was out the door . We got the Roast Beef Blues and a Pastrami-Corned Beef Combo and shared them. DELICIOUS!
All my husband says now is "we have to go back to Boston soon so we can eat at Sam's"!

Reviewed July 21, 2011

Great sandwiches. Small place, but well worth the crowding.

Reviewed July 12, 2011

We visited Sam Lagrassa's in July. There was a line to wait and limited seating, however the sandwiches made up for it! My husband and friend both had the triple club sandwiches, while I had the chipolte pastrami. They are a little pricey (at least $10) but the sandwiches are a very generous size! Don't bother getting a side of fries or anything unless you are splitting a sandwich with a friend - you won't be able to finish everything otherwise.

Note: Sam Lagrassa's is only open weekdays in the middle of the day!

Reviewed July 11, 2011

Great sandwiches. A must go-to when in Boston. Near Macy's, Washington Street. Great shopping nearby. Had the pastrami corned beef combo - very good! Needs lots of napkins as the cole slaw is juicy. Would go every week if I lived in Boston! The owner (son) is on site and service is great.

1  Thank skysam

Been to Sam LaGrassa's? Share your experiences!