TripAdvisor

from $20.00
More Info
from $20.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 8, 2018

The modern Station in Newton was easy to locate in a nice neighborhood small building. The manager deserves praise for his cheerful and informative orientation. He providing attention until boarding and ensured everyone received their free bottle of water. The coach was spotlessly clean, comfortable and toilet equipped with an obviously professional driver.
We will definitely use this efficient and reasonably priced service again and for anyone joining a cruise the taxi fare from the final stop is reasonable.

1  Thank medley080
Reviewed November 14, 2018

We scheduled and paid in advance for a Go Boston shuttle to pick us up at our hotel and drive us to the airport. We called 30 minutes prior to our scheduled pickup time to ensure the pickup. Go Boston told us to wait outside of our hotel and expect the pickup within 10 minutes. We called after waiting 20 minutes only to find that they left for the airport without us, saying that the driver thought we canceled. They asked us if we wanted a refund! We said need a ride to the airport. A taxi was unavailable because there was a World Series baseball playoff game that Friday night.
Had it not been for Boston’s Mass Transit Back-Back Station and their excellent personnel (Oct 5, 2018) we would never have made it to the airport that night. Instead of our planned arrival time of 7:40 pm we finally made it to the airport at 9 pm for a 9:45 pm international, non-refundable flight/tour.
Go Boston shuttle is NOT reliable.

2  Thank connie m
Reviewed November 12, 2018

I needed a ride to Logan airport, I called and they provided an easy way to the airport. They are prompt and comfortable.

Reviewed November 11, 2018

The van was old and not very clean.
The driver was grumpy and not very friendly.
Our plane was delayed, but that was not a reason to be upset because we still had to wait on another person who was arriving.
Next time I will rent a driver.

Reviewed October 29, 2018

I used this service to and from the airport. The driver was waiting for me on arrival when I arrived at the airport and picked me up early on my return. Both drivers were polite and helpful. I had had a few problems booking online but staff responded promptly to my emails and were very helpful. I would definitely recommend using this instead of taxis.