“Very good!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Neighborhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Neighborhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I really enjoyed friendly service and good sushi. I ordered maki roll with shrimp tempera. It was excellent! I also ordered alaskan roll. Very good! I enjoyed every bite. It was hard to find but it was worth the find. I would come back again for good sushi.

There are newer reviews for Symphony Sushi

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We come here as often as we can -- very near Jordan Hall and other attractions. Food is always fresh and beautifully prepared. Our favorite is the Crazy Maki - cooked roll with tempura shrimp. Many other delicious meals.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I can't even count the times I've eaten here and it's always delicious and I can't wait to return. Prices are fair, service excellent and great location. Even when we had a pre-recital family dinner of 14, it was perfect. I was surprised at how nice and varied the lunch box specials were and quite a good deal.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Symphony Sushi is conveniently located near Symphony Hall, the Huntington Theater and Northeastern. We went for lunch before a play at the Huntington and enjoyed the college ambience, good service and very good sushi at reasonable process. The avocado salad and seaweed salad were both very good and large. My wife had chirashi and I had a sushi combo. The fish was fresh, properly cut, and almost butter-like. We will go again when we are in the area.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Stayed at the Sheraton for a conference. This sushi restaurant was easy to find and was tasty. Service was good and the sushi was good. I would not recommend the chirashi - the rice was a little to vinegary. The spring rolls were fresh and delicious. The location was clean and everyone was friendly.