“Sushi in the North End of Boston. Deliciousness. ”
Review of Crudo.

Ranked #537 of 3,440 Restaurants in Boston
Neighborhood: North End
Neighborhood: North End
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

So happy I stumbled across Crudo during my stroll in the North End of Boston. We went in and was greeted by the owner. Friendly staff. The Sushi was delicious. It’s a nice trendy sushi restaurant in the Italian district. Beautiful restaurant. I can’t wait to go again.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (70)

Reviewed October 28, 2019

Crudo is definitely worth a stop if you've had your fill of North End Italian food. The restaurant is small so you definitely need to make reservations well ahead of time unless your okay with sitting at the bar.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

Love “Little Italy” culture worldwide but if a two hour wait for half average pasta in touristy North Boston has you scratching your head, pop into Crudo for the tastiest lobster taco south of the Maine border. Everything we ate was delicious, staff friendly, prices as expected and value for money.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 15, 2019

Interesting twist on Japanese classics. Good presentation but service was so poor it ruined the meal. Waiter was more interested in checking his phone than his clients. Spilled half the bottle of sake on the table like it was par for the course (an example out of many). I can appreciate the fact that good staff is hard to get but one must make an effort to manage the floor to be considered elite. Really terrible.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 14, 2019

I'm always on the hunt for good sushi places. I went here with my boyfriend for a little date night, we got three rolls. And they were a little pricey, but sushi in the north end? Average is about $17 a roll. Worth that much? Not sure. But every roll we tried we were like "yes this is amazing" so we couldn't really complain. My boyfriend needed the itemized receipt for work and they texted it to him when he forgot to grab it. That says a lot about service in my mind.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank LAFUN

Been to Crudo.? Share your experiences!