“Poor, slow service”
Review of Ben & Jerry's - CLOSED

Ben & Jerry's
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: For all the euphoric flavors you can't get enough of – especially the ones you can't get in ordinary stores – nobody scoops Ben & Jerry's better than we do at our scoop shops.
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Try any other desserts in town other than this shop. The employees don't reflect the good spirits of the Ben and Jerry's company and most were just sad and unhelpful. Plenty of other options in this neighborhood!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I expected more variety. service was good. location and hours are convenient. could get busy in evenings.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Delicious!! A wide variety of selections including ice cream and other goodies. Casual setting, outside seating, great dessert.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stopped in to get a milkshake on my way back to my hotel. The music was a little loud, but the service was fast and the clerk was friendly. Milk Shake = $6

Reviewed February 3, 2013

What to say?...It's Ben & Jerry's....it's delicious! Lots of choices here too. Yes, it's a little expensive but I kind of expect that at places like this. One scoop seemed small in a waffle cone. I should have gotten two. I can see how it would be quite expensive for families.